music news

Rumor:Beyoncé touring Renaissance next summer

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos
38 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Honey :laughga: Bey charges more to be within a square mile of the arena

19 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

All concert ticket prices have gone up dramatically. I’ll be surprised if $300 gets more than 500 level. Even Lizzo is charging $400-800 for levels not even floor. Beyoncé is going to be way more expensive. 

Ah hell, I might not be going then lmao

3 hours ago, phantasmas said:

everyone over the age of 35 NEEDS TO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING TICKETS, DONT SIGN UP FOR ALERTS, DONT EVEN SAVE UP $$ :grr: yall had ur chance to see her since she’s been in Destiny’s Child !! let the rest of us get a chance now! 

Reveal hidden contents

but if u do think about getting tix, please choose seats in the back so I can be up front :hor: thk u

2 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

I'll definitely be there. No more $300 plus tickets though. Gaga was the first and last time that's going to happen lol.

The tix prices likely will be over $300 for the pit and good seats, considering TCB already in that range, this is not one time thing, prices of things cost more these days, price hike is permanent, meaning those shows really catered for people over 35+ who are already comfortable in life, and well, wealthy kids. Though these celebs won't  stop you if you gonna be knee deep in debt for it. They want you to be in their shows. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

35 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Isnt that too long? Will people even remember the album?

Act ii and iii will keep them occupied 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Let's see how wild prices are 😒 I paid almost $700 for Chromatica pit with early entry.

I would love to see Beyonce, but probably wouldn't pay more than $300 😅 and I hate crappy seats so probably ain't happening.

It sucks that she is ZERO popular in Japan 😒 so I either fly to America for this or I'm done.

7 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

Ah hell, I might not be going then lmao

Yeah it’s super sad. Her last on the run tour with Jay had tickets famously at like $1000+ for some fairly base standard seats. It’s asinine

5 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Isnt that too long? Will people even remember the album?

Not for Beyoncé. If Gaga was able to tour chromatica 2 years after release, Beyoncé could tour this, frankly, even more acclaimed album (just stating facts; love chromatica) a year after. She’s toured with no album and sold out everywhere lmao

Archived