Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Greyson Chance says Ellen was extremely controlling and manipulative

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
43 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

And yet he had no problem with coming back to her show to promote his stuff two times.

If she truly was that horrible to him, he wouldn't have done that. 

He HAD a problem with coming back. Did you read the whole article? He did it because he needed a platform to promote himself, he saw this as his only way to get his music out there but he also learned from this and realized it isn‘t good for him. Which is the reason he refused two offers to come back to the show for its last season.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

7 hours ago, NATAH said:

see, i see this stuff and then i see people saying this was all an unfair takedown of an LGBT icon :yennefer:

the stories keep coming though so...

Social media would have you believe everyone is a hero or a villain, but..that's actually not the truth Ellen. :yennefer: We live in a complex world.

Ellen wasn't as sweet privately as she was publicly, and social media was seeking any opportunity to tare her down. Both things are true. 

It's reasonable that a person who survived childhood sexual abuse, survived being thrown out of her house after coming out, and survived death threats, being the butt of a generation of cruel jokes, and loosing her career after coming out in adulthood, would be hardened and grizzled by those experiences. It seems reasonable that a person who had the world turn on her from an early age, would build up walls, and be a cold person. That trauma doesn't excuse unkindness, but it explains it, and it should provide enough context to stop reasonable people from relishing the Ellen-hate-bandwagon. 

It's a shame Greyson has had this negative experience, but it's also important to note that without Ellen paving the way, Greyson wouldn't have the privilege of being an openly queer aspiring pop star. 

Personally, I'm not going to resent the scars Ellen gained blazing the trail for us. 

Robo Ga

This is a publicity stunt. 

Regardless of Ellen’s conduct, he’s literally promoting his new album. The interview is messy af and his own mother is contradicting him at times.

The truth is that it’s not Ellen’s fault that all of his albums have flopped. Because of his early virality, they believed he had the same star quality as Bieber and it simply wasn’t true. 

I hope he can have success in the future based off the quality of his output rather than his connection to other famous people. This reflects poorly on him at the end of the day. 

🤖⚡️

Not The Real Gaga

7 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

He HAD a problem with coming back. Did you read the whole article? He did it because he needed a platform to promote himself, he saw this as his only way to get his music out there but he also learned from this and realized it isn‘t good for him. Which is the reason he refused two offers to come back to the show for its last season.

So he had no problem with coming back in reality. Apparently, promoting his music was more important to him than the way he was treated. No reason to complain afterwards. 

It's like going to a place with a high robbery rates and complaining that u got robbed.

4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

This is a publicity stunt. 

Regardless of Ellen’s conduct, he’s literally promoting his new album. The interview is messy af and his own mother is contradicting him at times.

The truth is that it’s not Ellen’s fault that all of his albums have flopped. Because of his early virality, they believed he had the same star quality as Bieber and it simply wasn’t true. 

I hope he can have success in the future based off the quality of his output rather than his connection to other famous people. This reflects poorly on him at the end of the day. 

I wouldn’t really say his albums have flopped. His last album, Portraits is actually way better than Bieber’s last album.

A few songs from the new album are related to his experiences in the industry so I don’t see why he shouldn’t speak up. Also, I don’t understand people who undermine other peoples experiences. Keep in mind this was a little boy that Ellen was managing not a full grown adult. Obviously things can be traumatic and you may not always make the best decisions.

I do sympathise with Ellen, she has led a hard life and running a Billion dollar empire means you need to be tougher than nails. Doesn’t excuse her behaviour but I sympathise. At the same time Grayson is allowed to talk about his experiences and traumas, that’s part of being an artist (Gaga fans should understand this). Imagine people came out and defended Troy. 

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

So he had no problem with coming back in reality. Apparently, promoting his music was more important to him than the way he was treated. No reason to complain afterwards. 

It's like going to a place with a high robbery rates and complaining that u got robbed.

We as humans sometimes sadly have to make desperate choices. Its hypocrite to act like one never made a choice out of desperation or because you saw no other way.

To take your example. Maybe people NEED to move to a place with a high robbery/criminal rate, which often are poorer places, in order to get back on track, save money and get to a better place. You sometimes have to go through dirt to achieve your goal.

Also I don‘t get what you are trying to defend. Tbh I see no problem in exploiting a rich millionaire with a very ugly personality and behavior :vegas: Would do the exact same as him. Use her like she used him and then showing the middle finger. In the end he is just returning the favor to her :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

12 hours ago, Squidward T said:

I cant believe how different Ellen persona was behind the scenes vs on camera. Makes you realize how fake people can be in front of a camera

This has me imagining Wendy Williams behind the scenes as some lovely dottery old lady who bakes cookies and calls people 'darling' and speaks very softly while she gently places a hand on their shoulder and smiles :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

We as humans sometimes sadly have to make desperate choices. Its hypocrite to act like one never made a choice out of desperation or because you saw no other way.

To take your example. Maybe people NEED to move to a place with a high robbery/criminal rate, which often are poorer places, in order to get back on track, save money and get to a better place. You sometimes have to go through dirt to achieve your goal.

Also I don‘t get what you are trying to defend. Tbh I see no problem in exploiting a rich millionaire with a very ugly personality and behavior :vegas: Would do the exact same as him. Use her like she used him and then showing the middle finger. In the end he is just returning the favor to her :vegas:

I see a clear problem. The Ellen situation is old news in my opinion. She has been called out; she has faced the backlash. What would be the point for her to actually change as a person if people like you feel the need to keep dragging her?

That's just the wrong take in my opinion to move forward.

Although he is free to share his experience, the fact that he does it while promoting his new work feels more like a cheap move to me to make headlines and stay somewhat relevant.

Robo Ga
6 hours ago, Glojuice said:

I wouldn’t really say his albums have flopped. His last album, Portraits is actually way better than Bieber’s last album.

A few songs from the new album are related to his experiences in the industry so I don’t see why he shouldn’t speak up. Also, I don’t understand people who undermine other peoples experiences. Keep in mind this was a little boy that Ellen was managing not a full grown adult. Obviously things can be traumatic and you may not always make the best decisions.

I do sympathise with Ellen, she has led a hard life and running a Billion dollar empire means you need to be tougher than nails. Doesn’t excuse her behaviour but I sympathise. At the same time Grayson is allowed to talk about his experiences and traumas, that’s part of being an artist (Gaga fans should understand this). Imagine people came out and defended Troy. 

Fair enough! I agree with you, despite still being skeptical about his claims.  He should be able to speak and write about his traumas freely, and I don't doubt that some of that came from his experience with Ellen.

I just think he should've approached this interview differently, I think it reflects badly on him because of the tone and the timing. It might be more of a communication/PR issue than anything. Also of course it makes it easier to "come out against Ellen" when the whole internet hates her now so he guarantees it will be a popular stance. 

🤖⚡️

Archived