Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Greyson Chance says Ellen was extremely controlling and manipulative

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

The Gaga bit at the end is SENDING ME :bradley:

Last month, Chance’s life came full circle when he saw another person who (indirectly) helped spark his career: Lady Gaga. The two saw each other backstage during her Chromatica Ball stop in New York — a decade earlier, they had met for the first time at her Monster Ball tour, where he says Gaga told him, “I need you to have fun while you’re doing this. You’re 12 years old.” 

Over the years, Chance says, Gaga has “always kept her door open to me. She looks at me every time and she’s like, ‘You’re a ****ing man now. This is crazy.’ She has been there for me in the ways that Ellen never was.”

hot-coffee-in-cold-weather-patrizia-reggiani.gif

Squidward T

I cant believe how different Ellen persona was behind the scenes vs on camera. Makes you realize how fake people can be in front of a camera

Marilyn MonHoe
11 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Last month, Chance’s life came full circle when he saw another person who (indirectly) helped spark his career: Lady Gaga. The two saw each other backstage during her Chromatica Ball stop in New York — a decade earlier, they had met for the first time at her Monster Ball tour, where he says Gaga told him, “I need you to have fun while you’re doing this. You’re 12 years old.” 

Over the years, Chance says, Gaga has “always kept her door open to me. She looks at me every time and she’s like, ‘You’re a ****ing man now. This is crazy.’ She has been there for me in the ways that Ellen never was.”

21-B09-A05-7691-4-CF1-BA49-C767-E6-F483-

KillerMonster

We been knew. :enigma:

I can see the red flags clearly when she was interviewing someone. She was always trying to talk over them. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

see, i see this stuff and then i see people saying this was all an unfair takedown of an LGBT icon :yennefer:

the stories keep coming though so...

mother, what must i do?

MaybeKermit
6 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

I can see the red flags clearly when she was interviewing someone. She was always trying to talk over them. 

This tbh

never fell for her shtick, she always came across very fake and calculated

have the same feeling with Jimmy Fallon, he might not be a monster like her but he seems SO FAKE and idk just doesnt seem genuine, I can barely watch one minute of his interviews, always “wooooooow”, “nooooo you didnt” *fake laugh*

PartySick
27 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

We stan such a pure soul :diane:

🖤

ProfessionalClown
38 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The fact that they actually have a friendly relationship after the first time they met us so cool. I love that they kept in touch. Imagine singing a song of your idol and then becoming friends with them :messga:

27 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Not to mention those moments of her crueler side coming out, like when she...

• Put Mariah Carey in a position where she was forced to admit she was pregnant (very early in the pregnancy, before she miscarried)
  • Lied to make Dakota Johnson look bad, and was rightfully called out for it
  • Kept prying about Taylor Swift's dating history, to the point of Taylor nervously talking about how it was making her feel bad about herself and that she kept doing it (cue audience laughter)
  • Exploited guests' fears for entertainment, including just this year when she exploited Kim K's fear of spiders and kept going while Kim kept saying "no" and left the set
  • Made fun of fanart that was sent to her, live on air

Feels a bit like riding on the hate train to promote your new music. Would there have been an article on him otherwise?

Cameltoe Chariot
10 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

Feels a bit like riding on the hate train to promote your new music. Would there have been an article on him otherwise?

Hmmm... pretty sure it's okay for someone who was essentially used and exploited for monetary gain by a notoriously problematic billionaire to open up and tell their story, and use it in their creative endeavours :glamourpuss:

Not The Real Gaga
7 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Hmmm... pretty sure it's okay for someone who was essentially used and exploited for monetary gain by a notoriously problematic billionaire to open up and tell their story, and use it in their creative endeavours :glamourpuss:

And yet he had no problem with coming back to her show to promote his stuff two times.

If she truly was that horrible to him, he wouldn't have done that. 

Like, I absolutely believe him about her ditching him and turning cold, but at the same time that sounds pretty much like how that industry probably treats artists that are not getting their careers off the ground.

This interview just feels kinda cheap to me, but of course he is free to share his experience with Ellen.

Sneaky Oliver

The weirdest part, for me, is that Gaga was all around that show in the early days. I remember everyone found it weird when she skipped Ellen for several years after 2013 but then she came back for ASIB campaign and c'mon that was not needed at that point ASIB was already huge

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SwissMonster
58 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

And? If I was treated by Ellen like he was then you can bet I would be the first one to jump on that hate train to promote my new music :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived