Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Kardashians could be fans of Lady Gaga’s Dom Perignon

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

WHAT?

It was accidental, a car accident. She was too close of the car in front of her I believe.

elijahfan

What it shows is they're basically into high-end Champagne, the most expensive the better, I'm not sure this has anything to do with their love for Gaga (I don't believe any of those bottles are actually the Gaga edition...?). I'm also fairly sure none of them would be able to differentiate a $600 Dom Perignon bottle from a $40 regular Moët one, which makes it all pretty ironic....

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Meat said:

I mean both Kim and Taylor are equally calculative and manipulative honestly :billie:

How is swift super manipulative?

ChicaSkas

Everyone forgets their wealth came largely from Robert Kardashian defending OJ Simpson and other high profile defendants. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
30 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Those aren’t Gaga’s boxes though. 

they are this really cool swirl holographic pink or grey/black

This is correct, sorry @Tinnitus15 but I'm gonna have to slap a Rumor tag on this one 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas changed the title to The Kardashians could be fans of Lady Gaga’s Dom Perignon
PartySick
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

(for a fact,don’t ask how)

Thing is though if there's no legitimate source (your supposed secret insider info doesn't count) then it's just a rumor thread. Please don't make threads in News and Events unless an actual, legitimate source is making some sort of announcement.

Even if this were the Kardashians themselves saying they liked the wine, it'd preferably go in Gaga Thoughts with the "Life" tag.

🖤

It's not the gaga bottle at all.. the pink is Rose 2000, the black is vintage 2012.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Thing is though if there's no legitimate source (your supposed secret insider info doesn't count) then it's just a rumor thread. Please don't make threads in News and Events unless an actual, legitimate source is making some sort of announcement.

Even if this were the Kardashians themselves saying they liked the wine, it'd preferably go in Gaga Thoughts with the "Life" tag.

LOOOOLLLL no one said they are.It was me and my mouth that said it:sis:

ELECTROHEART

Well Gaga is like the main girl right now in the US, of course they gonna consume her products, they're the most possers 

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived