💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tiffany Haddish Says She's Lost All Her Jobs

noa234

Featured Posts

G U C C I

This to me is so tricky. I try very hard to be someone who believes every victim but also I don't think it's fair for someone to loose things they have worked so hard for without presented evidence and being found guilty by a court of law. Unfortunately there isn't always substantive evidence and there needs to be multiple victims for someone to be charged. There are also people out there jut looking to take advantage of others for money without any real offense taking place. I haven't read a whole lot about this case in particular but it seems like this was all just based off of a skit and not actual behind closed doors abuse? I mean this lawsuit is already dismissed because the plaintiff took payment instead of going to court.

EDIT: I am not condoning her behavior. She should be judged and receive lack of work because of the inappropriate work she agreed to do.

1 minute ago, G U C C I said:

This to me is so tricky. I try very hard to be someone who believes every victim but also I don't think it's fair for someone to loose things they have worked so hard for without presented evidence and being found guilty by a court of law. Unfortunately there isn't always substantive evidence and there needs to be multiple victims for someone to be charged. There are also people out there jut looking to take advantage of others for money without any real offense taking place. I haven't read a whole lot about this case in particular but it seems like this was all just based off of a skit and not actual behind closed doors abuse? I mean this lawsuit is already dismissed because the plaintiff took payment instead of going to court.

I think you should watch part of the skit first :selena:

cool

G U C C I
9 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I think you should watch part of the skit first :selena:

holy god damn burn it from my brain how has this just now been brought up? I retract my previous opinion they are pedophiles :messga:

7 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

holy god damn burn it from my brain how has this just now been brought up? I retract my previous opinion they are pedophiles :messga:

Yeah just wanted to warn you. I understand the topic you were trying to discuss but this case isn't the best example  :deadbanana:

cool

Shipper
1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

EDIT: I am not condoning her behavior. She should be judged and receive lack of work because of the inappropriate work she agreed to do.

I understand what you mean and had a somewhat similar stance on accusations and "innocent until proven guilty" BUT BUT BUT as you have seen from the video there really was no excuse for it. It was attempting to be funny but was straight up disgusting instead.

the simpsons eye GIF

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

I felt the same way as you without heaving seen the video. Judging by the comments I guess I shouldn't be watching it.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

berlinforme

I haven't seen the video, only read about it and honestly: Rightfully so. Used to love her as an actress, but this is inexcusable. 

Moonlight on Water

as she should. I've seen videos of people dying and I didn't feel as disturbed as i did when I watched the skit. It's straight up CP

she/her

16 hours ago, Jenina said:

Yeah just wanted to warn you. I understand the topic you were trying to discuss but this case isn't the best example  :deadbanana:

…what happened in it? Tbh was not really seeking out the evidence

Archived