MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Germany to take in Russian deserters

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

Germany is preparing a plan to take in russians who are conscripted but don't want to fight in Ukraine. The issue is likely to brought up in the next few days to determine a universal EU procedure. The baltic states oppose such move.

Personally I do favor taking them in. Anything that helps reduce the number of russians fighting in Ukraine is a welcome step, regardless of their previous political leanings. The sad reality is for every russian that is conscripted, another ukrainian will die, regardless of how well the ukrainian army performs. And we really need to do whatever is necessary to help shrink Putin's army.

In additional from that, receiving a mobilization summons and fearing imprisonment for refusal to go fight in Ukraine should meet a prima-facie requirement for political asylum anyway.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 2
Regina George

Great way for spies to enter the country and do some mess. I have nothing against civilians in this situation but I do feel like this could be used against west UNLESS they have a great security check on the borders. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
MiracleWinchester
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Great way for spies to enter the country and do some mess. I have nothing against civilians in this situation but I do feel like this could be used against west UNLESS they have a great security check on the borders

I mean we’re talking about Germany :fan:

• LMAO 3

I think this is good. Russia's war is a Ukrainian genocide, but also an ethnic cleansing of North-Asian, Central Asian and Caucasian ethnicities. Nearly all Russian combat deaths so far have been from these peoples. Nearly no combat deaths have come from the St. Petersburg or Moscow regions. These ethnic groups also deserve protection and a right to escape from Russian imperialism.

• Like 1
CannaeDrive

Better some hypothetical (incompetent :flutter:) Russian spies than more useless deaths on the battlefields.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
Regina George
2 hours ago, MiracleWinchester said:

I mean we’re talking about Germany :fan:

They accepted thousands of immigrants from Asia few years ago without ANY documents so…

MiracleWinchester
5 hours ago, Regina George said:

They accepted thousands of immigrants from Asia few years ago without ANY documents so…

They acctepted thousands of immigrant from Ukraine this year without any documents

Edited by MiracleWinchester
Regina George
5 hours ago, MiracleWinchester said:

They acctepted thousands of immigrant from Ukraine this year without any documents

I am absolutely not against accepting immigrants from anywhere. My family immigrated when the war was happening in my country. I just mentioned safety concern that I think russian government will use. That’s all. 

• Like 2
insight

and afterwards the Russian deserters will ask Putin to come free them from the morally deprived and gay values-ridden Germans.

Edited by insight
  • Like 1
insight

the way russians hate NATO and are most ardent couch supporters of the Kremlin propaganda, yet they flee to a NATO member country, which they consider a threat to Russia's existence 😂😂😂

• Like 1
berlinforme

I'm against taking them in. Germany is already struggling enough with its other refugee groups (which are coming from actually wartorn countries) as it is. That fault is not on the refugees but on the German government and bureaucracy. I doubt with another big group it's gonna get any better. 

Also I expect the Russian people coming here to enjoy their freedoms and then be super conservative and vote for Putin. For comparison, that's how it is with the majority of the Turkish demographic in Germany, living a western life and then voting for Erdogan and enabling authocratic governments in Turkey. 

Edited by berlinforme