💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Fashion of His Love (Fernando Garibay Remix)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Is loving him- the fashion of hi-

is loving him- the fashion of hi-

loooooove

BA BA BA BA BA 

200.gif

I never was the kind of girl that’s naturally sure

When it comes to love, oh no, I was insecure, inseCUUUHHH

giphy.gif

I LOVE the remixes that come from inside her camp, they always carry on the same energy but with extra FIRE

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

It's funny how this remix sounds infinitely more like a Born This Way album track than the original 80s synthpop version does :toofunny: Both are good though

Some other FIRE remixes that come from her camp (her circle of producers who worked on the respective track or another song with her)

Spoiler

Pre-BTWB i thought this sounded like an amazing intro ^^^

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

misham0nster

I really like the remix but the pre-chorus after the second verse ("I just can't seem to forget you...") is my fav part of the song and the remix cut it 😭

Would you love me if I ruled the world?

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, misham0nster said:

I really like the remix but the pre-chorus after the second verse ("I just can't seem to forget you...") is my fav part of the song and the remix cut it 😭

Ikr After countless demos where she incorporated it, they finally put it on an officially released song, but then they said NO, the remix is the cutoff, Gaga

1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Some other FIRE remixes that come from her camp (her circle of producers who worked on the respective track or another song with her)

I miss Space Cowboy; They seemed like such a collaborative force in 2008. You've got the 2 songs and various interludes he produced, him DJing the entire 1.0 Fame Ball and most of the shows before it, all those remixes (most of which becoming tour versions in some way), photoshoot and video appearances, etc

Shoutout to that LoveGame remix that isn't even a remix but just a fresh potato recording of her singing the hook and "Has anybody seen my disco stick?" glitched out over a beat

Some kind of request, but there was - I think an official remix of BTW song with demo vocals and I can't find it because there are plenty of them all... :sweat:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

AnglerfishbraBENUS

this is probably my favorite take on the ‘born this way’ theme on the record.  being designed for love/to love someone 😌

Archived