💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sam Smith ft. Kim Petras "Unholy”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

I wanna know why Kim's verse has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the song. :triggered:

Wish this was a solo Sam song bc the production is everything and the chords in their part sound magical. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
4 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I wanna know why Kim's verse has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the song. :triggered:

Wish this was a solo Sam song bc the production is everything and the chords in their part sound magical. 

I think she’s meant to be the unholy side chick who is putting out for designer things 

I think this is a random song for Sam smith - why is he singing about a man with a wife , going to see another woman ? Would make more sense if it was a married man going to see hiiiiim , idk .  He just feels like a disconnected narrator to a story about a straight man doing straight things 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, RihBeyGa said:

I think she’s meant to be the unholy side chick who is putting out for designer things 

Oh, then maybe it does make sense and I just hate that part :ladyhaha:

Time to wait for an unofficial solo remix or something to download bc it is also too short 💅🏽

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Squidward T
3 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

I think this is a random song for Sam smith - why is he singing about a man with a wife , going to see another woman ? Would make more sense if it was a married man going to see hiiiiim , idk .  He just feels like a disconnected narrator to a story about a straight man doing straight things 

No its about a DL straight guy. I think the term she is referring to a feminine gay guy. 

Controversiaga
11 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

No its about a DL straight guy. I think the term she is referring to a feminine gay guy. 

Ooooo could be true

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

1 hour ago, Grace said:

Sam: ooo here's a story about a man cheating on his wife

Kim: GUCCI PRADA MIU MIU 

:toofunny: lyrics a mess bottom to bottom

hated all the brand names lmao tacky and overdone

hieronymus

Imo it sounds like they made the chorus first for TikTok and then just kinda threw whatever else into it to make an actual song and not just a clip.

Monstermilo

i think my biggest thing is kims part sounds less punchy than sams 

i feel like the volume on her vocals is lower than sams and sams is way more layered 

Archived