Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Harry learned of Queen’s death from online report: palace sources

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

prince-harry-meghan-02-1.jpg?quality=75&

Prince Harry desperately tried to make it to his grandmother’s bedside to say farewell — but only found out that she had died by reading online reports, multiple palace sources told Page Six.

One highly-placed Buckingham Palace insider told Page Six that Harry had been called to Scotland by his father, the new King Charles III, in the morning. However, another palace source confirmed that no one from the royal family, nor any courtiers, actually called Harry to tell him of the monarch’s death — leading him to find out from news reports when he landed late in the afternoon.

Source

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

This can happen when you live in a different state, country, or continent than your loved one.

He should have been informed by someone in his immediate family. What's not clicking? :laughga:

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, Sexxx said:

He should have been informed by someone in his immediate family. What's not clicking? :laughga:

Is anyone surprised by this? They abdicated and were basically excommunicated. The people running the Royal show are very unforgiving. Look at Diana.

I was just referring to the the “desperately trying to get back to her bedside.”

8 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

This can happen when you live in a different state, country, or continent than your loved one.

WhatsApp, messenger Instagram email? Even if he was on a private jet he would of had some form of communication on board, the royal family have plenty of resources. He really should of been called by his family regardless the situation. He has staff round him so if things were that bad someone could of contacted one of his staff. 

He is being treated so badly by his family. Prince Andrew doesn't even have this much kinda slack

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!

Blackout19
1 minute ago, Borisapillar said:

The people running the Royal show are very unforgiving. Look at Diana.

True. 

Diana was the most loved from that familly, and look now... 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Cello
18 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

True but Harry and Meghan were already in the UK at this time on a visit. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

One source says one thing, another source says something else.

We don't know what actually happened. 

If they didn't inform him personally his grandmother was dying that is disgraceful. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RenegAde

there's another report from a high-ranking source that confirms he was informed by the king so i don't think we should be jumping to conclusions. is it possible that maybe he saw the report before the king could get the chance to inform him and this "second source" is just trying to start drama?  that's what the media does after all

Imagine your brother going on live television to share your wife & your father saying they are awful people and complaining. Yeah.. I'd be pissed too, it's a betrayal, you don't do that to family. But even then I would let him know about the grandma passing away, but I can at the same time understand their anger and resentment

Economy
41 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

truly disgusting. i feel for him 

It's crazy how in this day and age this thing happens

I remember when the daughter of a really famous singer in Portugal "Tony Carriera" died in a car crash the reporter that was passing by chose not to report on it right away so that the family could be notified first before it went into the media

That's actually really rare these days tho

Archived