💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Harry learned of Queen’s death from online report: palace sources

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Economy
9 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Imagine your brother going on live television to share your wife & your father saying they are awful people and complaining. Yeah.. I'd be pissed too, it's a betrayal, you don't do that to family. But even then I would let him know about the grandma passing away, but I can at the same time understand their anger and resentment

I can't imagine how big a rift has to be to have someone actually not call a brother about the grandmother dying :deadbanana:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Economy said:

I can't imagine how big a rift has to be to have someone actually not call a brother about the grandmother dying :deadbanana:

To me it would be unforgivable that my sister goes to American television and says about my husband that he's a terrible person basically, and that our dad is also selfish because he doesnt give her money anymore or bodyguards, and that I'm also kinda bad because I dared to say "slow down before getting married so fast". To do all that in front of millions and move on the other side of the pond & not talk to me, hm yeah, **** off

So much drama around Harry and Meghan. I’d bet most gossip articles around them are misinformed. Shame it even reaches GGD 

Galagala

Media (US especially) want to see ppl turn against the royal family and stand by Harry/Meghan's side so badly and you guys easily fell for it.

47 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Imagine your brother going on live television to share your wife & your father saying they are awful people and complaining. Yeah.. I'd be pissed too, it's a betrayal, you don't do that to family. But even then I would let him know about the grandma passing away, but I can at the same time understand their anger and resentment

sorry but if family is toxic, they're toxic... they don't get a free pass just cus they're related :shrug:

i hate my dad and will never speak to him again cus of the way he behaves, he doesn't deserve to know me

mother, what must i do?

CatelynnMarie
11 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Media (US especially) want to see ppl turn against the royal family and stand by Harry/Meghan's side so badly and you guys easily fell for it.

it's not about turning against the royal family. it's about informing a family member about a death within that family that is uh kind of major and important. it's called respect regardless of the circumstances of this situation. period. 

15 minutes ago, NATAH said:

sorry but if family is toxic, they're toxic... they don't get a free pass just cus they're related :shrug:

i hate my dad and will never speak to him again cus of the way he behaves, he doesn't deserve to know me

huh

She died around 16:30 as that was the time the Palace contacted Liz Truss with the news.  Harry was still in the air at this time, landing shortly before the official announcement.  The palace waited for Harry to land and be informed before it was announced.

Cameltoe Chariot

Lots of people in here with weirdly intense opinions on the inner workings of a family that they are not a member of... based off of gossip and tabloid rumours... :huntyga:

Not the first time the royals got all exclusive when an American woman came into the picture. King Edward VIII abdicated the actual throne because of an affair with an American woman who was getting a divorce. 

I just really don't care what the royals do anymore. I'll try to stay out of these threads.:mark::ohwell:

31 minutes ago, Galagala said:

lol... and you think that's meghan and harry's fault? not the queen protecting prince andrew? if my grandmother did that, she'd never hear from me again :bye:

mother, what must i do?

TasteLikeWhiskey
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

images-69.jpg

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Galagala
10 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

it's not about turning against the royal family. it's about informing a family member about a death within that family that is uh kind of major and important. it's called respect regardless of the circumstances of this situation. period. 

Ugh it's about tablet fake news and you guys can easily fall for any "palace resources" as if there are real evidence. 

This is how media work for this kind of controversy.

Archived