💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Podcasts you live for

RAYA.core

Featured Posts

I'm not big on podcasts and I think i'm truly missing out on alot of content out there! Are podcasts simultanous with their YT videos out there or some sepeterate or a bit of both? Just post like your top 3 at the moment, from this week, the first ones you were obsessed with, ones you moved on from... :zilla: I need some good reccomendations :tea:

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

GagasLeftFoot

The last one of The Bald and The Beautiful by Trixie and Katya was hilarious. Katya started to talk about a cockroach in her house at the start of the podcast, and sometime before the end, said cockroach fully jumped on her. Funniest thing you've seen probably. And I like it more now that they just catch up and tell funny stories instead of bringing guests I don't even care about.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

It’s cancelled but watch all the Frenemies podcast episodes on YouTube. Such an iconic and entertaining piece of internet history,

DelusionalGaga

1. Keep It - weekly discussions about current pop culture and entertainment

2. Pop Pantheon - the host talks with guests about a pop star and their career and ranks them in a pantheon of popstars

3. Scam Goddess - it's like true crime but with cases of robbery and fraud (non violent). Laci, the host, is like the funniest person ever 

phantasmas

Dear Chelsea with Chelsea Handler (advice, interviews)

Sibling Rivalry with Bob + Monet (advice, pop culture, RPDR recaps)

Very That / Very Delta with Raja + Delta Work (advice, pop culture,  interviews)

Creatures of the Night with The Boulet Brothers (movie reviews, haunted stories, Dragula bts scoop)

Sloppy Seconds with Big Dipper + Meatball (pop culture, NSFW stories) 

Sibling Rivalry - Bob and Monét

Simply Podlogical - Cristine the youtuber

Violating Community Guidelines - Sarah Schauer and Brittany Broski

Very Delta - Delta Work

and all of them I watch on youtube, I don't just listen. 

Archived