💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé has updated her bio on Instagram

Teletubby

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m intrigued by this era and her label’s decision to not release visuals with the album, a complete 180 from self titled and lemonade. I’m interested to see where they’re going with this, feel like she’s only just getting started. :excited2:

JohnWayne92
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m intrigued by this era and her label’s decision to not release visuals with the album, a complete 180 from self titled and lemonade. I’m interested to see where they’re going with this, feel like she’s only just getting started. :excited2:

Isn’t she releasing it in movie theatres to make the extra money lol 

42 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

To me it feels really messy; There isn't a lot going on in this era, a lot of people will have already forgotten about the album by the time the visuals come out

lilboyblue

The way I've completely forgotten about the album now. Don't even have the urge to play any of the tracks besides Cuff It, so I guess this tracks if they're going to make this some sort of single.

alsemanche
58 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

We already have the song what she gonna do, release a video, perform it?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886489f1396c9e8588a61

Thats her promoting it, we aint getting anything else istg

Soft, soothing, and succulent

phantasmas
On 9/22/2022 at 2:17 PM, NATAH said:

if they choose cuff it over alien superstar for the 2nd single... :saladga:

but it can't be Cuff It???  Orrrr? :spin: she says f*ck like 3 times within 6 seconds and radio stations hate that :messga: this can't possibly be the next single?

she keeps messing with us this whole era and I'm starting to feel abused :saladga:

13 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

but it can't be Cuff It???  Orrrr? :spin: she says f*ck like 3 times within 6 seconds and radio stations hate that :messga: this can't possibly be the next single?

she keeps messing with us this whole era and I'm starting to feel abused :saladga:

You say this like radio edits don't exist and like WAP wasn't a major hit

phantasmas
44 minutes ago, Railing said:

You say this like radio edits don't exist and like WAP wasn't a major hit

u right u right :partysick: 

sorry for still living in the 90s and 00s lmfao :laughga:

Archived