💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Renaissance - What's next?

Vincem

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I kind of have the feeling Act I is the album, Act II is the visual experience? as in.. the music videos for all of them. And maybe Act III is Tour announcement or something. I'd be very surprised if Act II is another album and so on.

Oh this is super interesting.  I’d thought act two would be another album but maybe you’re right ! I’m excited to see what’s to come 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Anderson123
1 minute ago, RihBeyGa said:

Oh this is super interesting.  I’d thought act two would be another album but maybe you’re right ! I’m excited to see what’s to come 

I think they're gonna try to severely promote this for the Grammys. It has a chance to snatch it from Silk Sonic and Adele.

clementine

I still listen to the album a lot and am obsessed with the visuals. Did the Tiffany and Co. film come out yet? 

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

Thomas P

Mark my words, she’s gonna go insanely crazy come grammy nominations release. Videos, potential announcement of Act II, etc. all in the name of focusing a lot of voter attention to her and only her. 

The album has proved pretty successful with nothing but a release, this will be what gives it legs into next year so she can then go on and tour it or something. 

On another note, there’s been somewhat of a narrative that has kind of surrounded BeyoncĂ© releases since ST. The visual album concept is so grand and all encompassing that sometimes people say the music lacks and the visuals are what make it. Forcing us to focus on nothing but the music for 2 months now has somewhat cemented that it’s just as good as whatever iconic visuals are surely coming up. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

phantasmas

I need you all to forget about this album and disown Beyonce so I have a better chance at snagging tix for the tour 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Top 3 releases of the year for me, the musics enough of a serve but it would be nice to have some gag worthy visuals:firega: and we all know Beyoncé can turnt it

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

6 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

This hints in the 'I'M THAT GIRL' teaser that there must be more videos (or a film) coming. However, it's been a month, when is the rest coming sis?

ae6981c82f0e55b6b189679458145d4ac7656301

I’m assuming it’ll be all at once and so something in the edit is probably delaying them

5 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Mark my words, she’s gonna go insanely crazy come grammy nominations release. Videos, potential announcement of Act II, etc. all in the name of focusing a lot of voter attention to her and only her. 

The album has proved pretty successful with nothing but a release, this will be what gives it legs into next year so she can then go on and tour it or something. 

On another note, there’s been somewhat of a narrative that has kind of surrounded BeyoncĂ© releases since ST. The visual album concept is so grand and all encompassing that sometimes people say the music lacks and the visuals are what make it. Forcing us to focus on nothing but the music for 2 months now has somewhat cemented that it’s just as good as whatever iconic visuals are surely coming up. 

Yeah I think she REALLY wants that mf album of the year award. She’s angling HARD and I stan it

5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I kind of have the feeling Act I is the album, Act II is the visual experience? as in.. the music videos for all of them. And maybe Act III is Tour announcement or something. I'd be very surprised if Act II is another album and so on.

the more time passes the more I fear this is the case... cause otherwise, the longer she waits between Act I & II if they *were* separate albums alltogether, the less exciting it is and you lose the novelty of having 3 complete albums at one time.

Like at that point she's just on a regular album release schedule ala Sweetener/Thank U Next/Positions lol 

and like I saw rumors on twitter circulating that she's booking stadiums for a summer 2023 tour so like.. is she going to tour one album at a time? I would assume she'd release all three and do a joint tour? 

StressedOut

"What's next?", that's exactly what I'm wondering lol

I kinda agree with everyone that I'd like an MV, but I'm more curious of if ACT II will come this year.

Archived