💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa Experiences An Earthquake In Mexico City!

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

"On the morning of September 22, an earthquake was recorded at 01:16 a.m. with an epicenter in Coalcoman, Michoacán, causing at least two deaths and causing millions of people to wake up and leave their homes. Preliminarily, the National Seismological Service (SMN) indicated that it was a magnitude of 6.5 degrees on the Richter scale.

Minutes later the dependency rectified and confirmed that the intensity was 6.9."

"The National Civil Protection Coordination (CNPC) indicated that it was perceived as moderate to strong throughout Mexico City."

"The Government of Mexico City reported that there were only reports of power failures, recalling that the Federal Electricity Commission (CFE) had already initiated the corresponding protocol to review the supply electricity throughout the country"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2022/09/22/nuevo-sismo-con-magnitud-preliminar-de-65-desperto-a-la-cdmx/%3foutputType=amp-type

Dua Lipa had a concert tonight in Mexico City and she was seen at an after party when the Earthquake happened, apparently she and people attending the party had to evacuate the venue.

I never thought to say this but... Gaga please don't come! :smh:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Reject False Icons

Would that be her first one? Your first big earthquake is kind of scary :messga: but then you get used to

Sneaky Oliver

I’d like to experiment it as well. Here in Brazil we don’t have earthquakes :interestinga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ELECTROHEART

Your coments are SENDING ME Y'all 😭😭😭

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• ELECTROHEART changed the title to Dua Lipa Experiences An Earthquake In Mexico City!
Mister G
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Do we know the hypothesis of her experiment yet? :partysick:

29357-A1-B-CAD3-4037-A6-C3-AB72450-C17-C

Dua Lipa’s third album will be called Earthquake.

Jokes aside I hope everyone in Mexico City that experiences this is okay and no one got hurt.

Archived