opinion

Songs You Were Obsessed

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Out of those 256k views half of that was probably me :ladyhaha:

and also

and probably all of Chromatica to be quite honest.... still obsessed

and some other Gaga songs like Alejandro, BR, MTN, Monster, HML ...

and some non Gaga songs

the first song that got me really obsessed with Katy was actually Hot n Cold which I always preferred over I kissed a girl

and also "Blue Jeans"

This was my favorite song when I was a kid :huntyga: I obviously had no idea what the song was about when I was 7 lol

and also

There are probably a lot more "older" songs that I just can't remember right now

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to get this out on road trips, learned the words, and had a lot of fun with the growls. (I'm not a stalker :fan::rockstar:)

Same trips, I would get out a kids music cd and nailed a short version of Home on the Range in pitch. :fan:I don't sing so this was fun.

Had the Stupid Love leak on for weeks and ofc after the release :vegas: it had me by the throat

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Andrew Shaw

Thought I’d pick some more unknown songs that hopefully most of you haven’t heard of. Was addicted to all of these back in the day and all of them got next to no attention! 

Poltergeist

I probably didn't listen to any onther song for like two weeks after Gaga's leaked the demo :bradley:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

skedaddleBItCh

:nooo:

There's more of course but this one I was obsessed just recently. Michelle Branch's earlier works were great!

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Pop Music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived