Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher w/ giant prosthetic breasts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

NATAH
On 9/23/2022 at 3:21 AM, PartySick said:

D*cks and boobs are different things.

One is sexual by nature, the other is sexualized by society.

Having big boobs is not a crime.

Showing your nipples to a classroom of children? That is inappropriate.

thanks for clarifying this, i couldn't be bothered to get into a debate :messga:

edit: nvm i couldn't help myself :messga:

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• GagasLeftFoot

• NATAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

NATAH
On 9/23/2022 at 3:30 AM, ssslyboy said:

Boobs are genitalia, like d*cks.  No one said it's a "crime" to have big boobs, but these are exaggerated for her satisfaction and it's not appropriate in a grade school classroom.

boobs have no function in sexual reproduction, they are nothing like dicks :air: their primary purpose is to feed babies, it's because society sexualised boobs that they're considered sexual

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
FfFfFfFF
16 hours ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

I must say that not even nipples are bad. Can a male teacher be fired because his nipples are hard and protruding during class? I don't think so, it's considered normal. The female, though, she has to cover her nipples and and wear a bra. I might, also, add that these male boobs might be distracting to the girls and gay boys (like me). Much to think about. 

This is a false analogy because these are not real boobs or nipples. Would you also be ok with a teacher showing up like this to class?

HTB1AzMsbzgy_uJjSZLeq6yPlFXaI.jpg

Economy
49 minutes ago, NATAH said:

boobs have no function in sexual reproduction, they are nothing like dicks :air: their primary purpose is to feed babies, it's because society sexualised boobs that they're considered sexual

Mind u, the fact that she wants to wear such massively oversized ones that can't possibly even be comfortable to wear, she's clearly buying into sexualization of them cuz if it was simply gender expression to feel female she wouldn't need such unusually large ones

• Like 4
Shipper
34 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This is a false analogy because these are not real boobs or nipples. Would you also be ok with a teacher showing up like this to class?

:bradley: i have totally seen a teacher wear that for halloween. But i do get what you mean. Having something that ISNT a reproductive organ be worn in an exaggerated manner to work with minors.

I think butts are more appropriate analogy because butts are sexualized but doesnt serve a sexual reproduction purpose EITHER but still people sexualize it. 

What if a male teacher comes with an inflatable prosthetic butt similar to the one below.

98809b9d2a5bb1a9bfc1bfc74aa91622--adult-

:bradley: i think using halloween pictures doesnt help to cement what we are saying but then really what she is doing is making a mockery of the progress trans rights have made by painting herself as a caricature version of it. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
NATAH
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Mind u, the fact that she wants to wear such massively oversized ones that can't possibly even be comfortable to wear, she's clearly buying into sexualization of them cuz if it was simply gender expression to feel female she wouldn't need such unusually large ones

yeah i think the size is ridiculous and inappropriate, if she wants to teach then she needs to respect clothing rules

i would be saying this if a cisgender woman did the same too

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
GagasLeftFoot
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This is a false analogy as well. If he wore a shirt on top of this –like the teacher is doing– I don't see a problem.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

I think this crosses boundaries. It seems to me that the person has some unresolved trauma or pain that makes them want to appear that way in a school. If I was a kid there I think I would rather just be confused and not know if the teacher is okay or not.

Edited by DISZKO