Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• GagasLeftFoot

• NATAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

Werewolves Wanted
53 minutes ago, dominicgaga said:

This is not right.

A real woman would get in trouble if her breasts were this big but it's ok if a man in a dress does it?! This is a school and it could not be more inappropiate.

Cancel me, I don't care :)

I understand being upset about the lack of modesty, since it is something that can be a sensitive topic. Especially when it’s around children. There’s something to be said about how we treat sexuality as a culture and the ramifications of vilifying it to children, but that’s an entirely different conversation. 

However, there’s definitely a way to make the point without bringing in the fact that this person is trans. I understand your upset. however, I think there’s a better way to talk about sexual exposure that can be productive about without grouping the negativity of this situation with trans people. Because really, your point would still stand without the misgendering and enforcing a negative stereotype.

Just my unasked for thoughts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
Mr Mendes
1 hour ago, dominicgaga said:

This is not right.

A real woman would get in trouble if her breasts were this big but it's ok if a man in a dress does it?! This is a school and it could not be more inappropiate.

That is a real woman

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
gumzy3000

Not at all appropriate and this has nothing to do with trans rights or gender expression. I saw uncensored pictures online and her nipples are literally very noticeable under. 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 6
Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, dominicgaga said:

This is not right.

Tbh, the most offensive thing in this whole post is your sense of fashion. You telling me you can't tell the difference between a dress and a shorts + top combo? Girl, what are you thinking?! What are you doing here?

Edited by Meruk Holland
  • LMAO 1
Leblanc

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors.

I understand people may be hesitant just like the school to say its not right because it might look like you're against trans people but think of this like a precedent, if this is okay then where does it stop? It's not professional full stop let alone in a setting around minors, I can understand parents not wanting their kids in a educational setting like this.

I always let the good ones go
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 12
Lady Dimitrescu

The breast size isn’t necessarily the issue, it’s definitely the protruding nipples. Trans or cis she could wear a bra/it would support her better too. 

Stressed, depressed but well dressed (sometimes).
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, dominicgaga said:

This is not right.

Not if her breast were this big, if her nipples were showing that much rather.

Yes she should wear more appropriate clothing at school indeed but this classification of "real" women implying trans women are phony ones is so dismissive and useless.

Same with this "man in a dress" idea, you know well a trans woman it's not like you and I doing drag c'mon...

Don't worry we know they're not the same biologically hence the use of the term TRANS, no need to call trans women men to make a distinction.

2 hours ago, dominicgaga said:

Well you wouldn't bother to anticipate others reaction and even react to it in advance if you really didn't care lol.

It's not about cancelling anyone. It's about you thinking transphobia is normal and edgy/ rebellious when you're just nasty for no reason.

• Thanks 1
RAMROD

One is better than none :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Monstermilo

im all for trans rights but this woman is making a mockery of actual trans struggles 

and you cannot tell me this is appropriate at all. its one thing if it was natural but its not and its distracting no matter how u wanna spin it. women who have natural big boobs cant help it 

but this woman is doing this for attention and clearly its working 

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 3
Bolkins

It feels goading, like the teacher is perfectly aware her large titties/protruding nipples are totally inappropriate, but wants to cause this dialogue that could be interpreted as transphobic. I just don’t understand how situations like this help the cause. 

Sometimes it feels like I got a war in my mind
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3