MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher w/ giant prosthetic breasts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

alecks
11 minutes ago, JanStan said:

The biggest problem isn’t even this person or her boobs. It’s that there are people DEFENDING it. This wouldn’t go anywhere if anti trans folks could ONLY point to her as the problem. She would be a joke in that case. Instead they use her as symbolic of ALL the people that think this is ok and when seen through that lens they can more easily justify fighting against valid trans progress. Call out this ridiculous behavior point blank or you’re part of the problem. 

This. Behavior like this going unaddressed is a direct cause of LGBTQ+ stereotypes being perpetuated and being misunderstood. Activists have fought for decades to show that we are not just about sex and kink while a loud minority within the community says “I can have my nipples out in the classroom if I feel like it, you bigot.” These are the same people showing up at family focused pride parades in pup masks, collars, and leather harnesses and screaming “oppression” when someone suggests maybe they shouldn’t.

There’s a time and place for everything and having a minority status doesn’t give anyone a free pass. This is how we get labeled as groomers and perverts, no matter how much you believe it shouldn’t. It’s just not the reality we live in. 

Edited by alecks
Added a word
  • Thanks 6
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• Hold My Ham

• GagasLeftFoot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

Economy

https://globalnews.ca/news/9151189/school-board-aware-protests-oakville-teacher-controversy/

oakville-teacher2.png?w=720

Canadian Teacher from Oakville sparked controversy and protests after according to the opinion of many, going too far with their self expression.

The school board is pending a review to teachers dress code to ensure a code that is inclusive of all but in a dignified and respectful manner

Economy

Yeah like come on, I understand the turning heads...

U don't have to be a transphobic or close minded person to self expression to have a problem with this in my opinion. On top of that it's not Halloween yet

There's self expression and identity but then there just being way too extra and innapropriate for a professional setting... With minors on top of that

I'd like to think I'm open minded and that I'm pretty cool and open with ppl wearing whatever makes them happy but this seems to cross a line to me that just screams attention and again just not appropriate for setting

Edited by Economy
  • Like 8
Lady Palutena

The funny thing is a lot of Trans women I know think this is ridiculous as well. I don't think anyone should feel or be called transphobic for calling her out. Her behavior IS inappropriate for a school setting. The dress code should apply to everyone, if she doesn't like it, she should find another line of work.

CouyILq.png

Edited by Lady Palutena
Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
River

Parents will let kids watch the Squid Game, House of Dragons, anything with heavy violence and sex, but omg a teacher with big boobs and nipples.

They should check their teenagers browser history and whatsapp groups, they see more than that :awkney:

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • Thanks 1
Economy
6 hours ago, River said:

Parents will let kids watch the Squid Game, House of Dragons, anything with heavy violence and sex, but omg a teacher with big boobs and nipples.

They should check their teenagers browser history and whatsapp groups, they see more than that :awkney:

So we should go to work naked or be allowed to walk totally naked outside since most ppl whatch ****?

That's kinda the same idea or reasoning ur throwing out there :enigma:

• Like 2
River
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

So we should go to work naked or be allowed to walk totally naked outside since most ppl whatch ****?

She's not naked :air:

It's just nipples.. please, you don't want me to just wp all the users with shirtless guys pfp and change them to blank pics, I really don't mind doing that.

Everybody here is screaming for a 18+ section, every time someone is posting a pic of a hot guy you people posting sexual posts like crazy and don't give a f-ck about the minor users here but then a teacher with big boobs is the limit because "modesty", maybe the gays who's so afraid of boobs should start being modest and then teach women about it.

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • Thanks 1
Economy
6 minutes ago, River said:

It's just nipples.. please, you don't want me to just wp all the users with shirtless guys pfp and change them to blank pics, I really don't mind doing that.

Everybody here is screaming for a 18+ section, every time someone is posting a pic of a hot guy you people posting sexual posts like crazy and don't give a f-ck about the minor users here but then a teacher with big boobs is the limit because "modesty", maybe the gays who's so afraid of boobs should start being modest and then teach women about it.

I didn't say she was ur missing the point. It's the principal behind it

Ur statement about squid game Ur basically saying that because ppl see something more hardcore in their private time it takes away the need to be appropriate in some public professional setting

Don't compare GGD posts to school :toofunny:

A male teacher going shirtless to school would also be a problem so don't turn this into a sexism thing either that isn't the issue at hand :triggered:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 4
HotLikeMexico
5 minutes ago, River said:

How is this the same thing :air:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Electric Mary
6 hours ago, River said:

Nice try but u just missed the most crucial point. These exemples u are giving are PERSONAL choices, i'm not being forced to Watch shows that show these kinds of topics, we live in a freaking Society and this is about a school, with kids who are not choosing this , comparing school grounds to watching a sex show on Netflix is screaming to be called ignorant i'm sorry 

Edited by Electric Mary
  • Like 5
Electric Mary

Idk what's worse.... ignorant transphobic people who take advantage of this to hate on entire communities or people defending / normalizing this behavior in these contexts :spin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Economy
8 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

How is this the same thing :air:

5 minutes ago, Electric Mary said:

Nice try but u just missed the most crucial point. These exemples u are giving are PERSONAL choices, i'm not being forced to Watch shows that show these kinds of topics, we live in a freaking Society and this is about a school, with kids who are not choosing this , comparing school grounds to watching a sex show on Netflix is screaming to be called ignorant i'm sorry 

@River I think what ur trying to suggest is more of a debate on whether or not having social constructs of being professional or having certain limits on public or professional settings of stuff that's ok in private but not in those settings should exist 

But don't turn it into a thing about boobs vs what ppl post or whatch online. It's not about what's more hardcore, it's the setting she's in that's in question

Again u mentioned shirtless pics but a man teacher would also be an issue if they did that at school. So turning it into a debate about sexism or transphobia kinda misses the mark

Edited by Economy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
TasteLikeWhiskey

You woke folk are crazy :ladyhaha:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong
  • Like 2