Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher w/ giant prosthetic breasts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PartySick
34 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

not some of yall thinking the LGBT community is so fragile that this individual can take back our progress :laughga:

Honestly this. 

It'll give the right wing freaks something to piss and moan about for a few days but that's about it. 

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• GagasLeftFoot

• NATAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

PartySick
1 minute ago, Hold My Ham said:

Thank you for articulating this so well. I tried to, but it just came out all 🤬 so I closed the tab and drank some water. lol

I was proud of the "big boobs > school shootings" bit :fan:

I just hate when people "both sides" things :messga:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Hold My Ham
Just now, phantasmas said:

well I def see some dummy dumdum politician using this to pass some bigoted laws.. which they’d do anyway regardless of this person existing, byw.. so until, I think we’ll be ok :hug:

It isn't just politicians, it's family or people we know who see this and further cement the stereotypes that we're all deviants/perverts

phantasmas
2 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

It isn't just politicians, it's family or people we know who see this and further cement the stereotypes that we're all deviants/perverts

sure but again those people would think that regardless if this teacher existed or not :awkney:

ssslyboy
On 9/22/2022 at 7:21 PM, PartySick said:

D*cks and boobs are different things.

One is sexual by nature, the other is sexualized by society.

Having big boobs is not a crime.

Showing your nipples to a classroom of children? That is inappropriate.

Boobs are genitalia, like d*cks.  No one said it's a "crime" to have big boobs, but these are exaggerated for her satisfaction and it's not appropriate in a grade school classroom.

Edit: Boobs are not genitalia  (This is what happens when you've had one too many chardonnays and get on gagadaily to rant :lmao:).  That said, I stand by my original point: this is vulgar, trashy and inappropriate.  Bad choice for a classroom (and yes, it is a choice - she doesn't just "happen" to have enormous, pendulous breasts - they are prosthetic and she attached them herself.  It's clearly a fetish for her).  Her job is to teach and based on the videos of the tech ed class using the machine, she can barely do that.  Also, how are middle school children, who should be learning, NOT supposed to focus on the boobs?  End of rant (again).

Edited by ssslyboy
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
PartySick
4 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Boobs are genitalia, like d*cks.  No one said it's a "crime" to have big boobs, but these are exaggerated for her satisfaction and it's not appropriate in a grade school classroom.

I-

Boobs are not genitals wtf :air:

Genitals are used for reproduction. Boobs are used to feed babies. They also represent the classic view of a female in our society. Aesthetically, they're a secondary sex characteristic in the same way facial or body hair is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
PartySick

Every day I am further convinced that men should not be commenting on what's right or wrong about female bodies - cis, trans, or otherwise :rip:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Magic Mike

I had a school worker who had enormous ass, biggest I’ve ever seen and she was really mocked. I rather have a teacher proud with her body and with protuberant nipples than the 

art police

moral police

etc

• Thanks 1
JazzGa

Ta-tas aside, the fact that she's a shop teacher and not using any proper shop safety like not tying back her hair, not wearing long pants, not even wearing protective eyeware, the most basic safety equipment, is the egregious mistake going on here :rip:  Really makes it seem like her looks are more important to her than doing her job safely and effectively.  Even if she didn't have ginormous boobs it would still be some photos of a shop teacher setting some very bad safety examples.

Edited by JazzGa
God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
GagasLeftFoot
19 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

what-

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD
GagasLeftFoot

I must say that not even nipples are bad. Can a male teacher be fired because his nipples are hard and protruding during class? I don't think so, it's considered normal. The female, though, she has to cover her nipples and and wear a bra. I might, also, add that these male boobs might be distracting to the girls and gay boys (like me). Much to think about. 

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD
  • Thanks 1
HotLikeMexico
32 minutes ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

I must say that not even nipples are bad. Can a male teacher be fired because his nipples are hard and protruding during class? I don't think so, it's considered normal. The female, though, she has to cover her nipples and and wear a bra. I might, also, add that these male boobs might be distracting to the girls and gay boys (like me). Much to think about. 

Not really. Her nipples being THAT noticeable is highly inappropriate. 

• Like 2
lasagna

idk how shes not worried about her hair or tig ol biddies getting caught in the saw fr like they gotta pose some health and safety hazard at this point lol.

1-C46-AA5-B-2-E5-B-4904-AE88-1-FC20-D3-C

let people be people but i dont think she should be working with minors if she thinks this is appropriate attire. regardless of her gender its really weird seemingly fetishist behavior on her part.

human turd
  • Like 1
JanStan

The biggest problem isn’t even this person or her boobs. It’s that there are people DEFENDING it. This wouldn’t go anywhere if anti trans folks could ONLY point to her as the problem. She would be a joke in that case. Instead they use her as symbolic of ALL the people that think this is ok and when seen through that lens they can more easily justify fighting against valid trans progress. Call out this ridiculous behavior point blank or you’re part of the problem. 

Edited by JanStan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2