MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher w/ giant prosthetic breasts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Joshie

Honestly I’m not sure why trans is even being mentioned. It’s a woman that has chosen to embody an absurdly  inappropriate breast size for the pure sake of attention and virality. Absolutely pathetic and unfortunately has not helped the fight for trans people as of course the media have to use the word trans everywhere in their articles. Fabulous.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• Hold My Ham

• GagasLeftFoot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

Shipper
3 hours ago, Emvee said:

They’re prosthetics, not her actual body. Schools have dress codes. You cannot wear a damn jock strap and a studded harness to school just because it’s your body. 

Being a member of a minority group does not mean you’re absolved  of inappropriate behavior. This is ridiculous in anyone’s book. I’d go as far as to say this is less about her gender identity and more about her kink. Not good and if you’re defending this you’re exactly the caricature that Fox News says you are. 

This! :applause:

And for all those who are saying it isnt the boob size, it is. It is a wearable and removable choice she made to get attention and probably so she can get fired and sue the district. It is her fetish.

It is like wearing a girthy, giant prosthetic 1 foot d!ck while wearing tight pants and teaching wood working class with children. If you are okay with that then that is just wrong. 

:triggered:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
leonjay
19 minutes ago, Shipper said:

It is like wearing a girthy, giant prosthetic 1 foot d!ck while wearing tight pants and teaching wood working class with children. If you are okay with that then that is just wrong. 

:triggered:

Not the 1 foot d!ck and wood working :air:

• LMAO 4
Rj Barker

Yeah this is weird and the school shouldn't be enabling it frankly. I've always considered myself left leaning but the extreme left are just as bad as the extreme right and I can't get behind the far left it's craziness 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Cameltoe Chariot
31 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Yeah this is weird and the school shouldn't be enabling it frankly. I've always considered myself left leaning but the extreme left are just as bad as the extreme right and I can't get behind the far left it's craziness 

Yeah I'm right there with you, the fact that there are people in here calling others transphobic and defending this person is just... insane. It feels like people are completely brainwashed and afraid of going against anything for fear of being cancelled.

This is not transgender, this is fetishism. It's kink. It's completely inappropriate and if we on the left are not able to call it out, the right wing will rally and make things ten times worse for everyone else while using this person's behaviour as an excuse to label trans and queer people as "groomers".

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
phantasmas

not some of yall thinking the LGBT community is so fragile that this individual can take back our progress :laughga:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2
PartySick
13 hours ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

I hope that commenter got banned bc that was straight transphobic. 

Yup. Also banned the person that agreed with them.

No transphobia on this site.

Report it if you see it.

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Thanks 2
Hold My Ham
22 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

not some of yall thinking the LGBT community is so fragile that this individual can take back our progress :laughga:

While it's not as if that's out of the realm of possibility because as we've seen within the last few months, that's a slippery slope, it's definitely not adding anything positive.

This is going to get reposted and verbally passed from person to person just like any other story of an LGBTQIA person who does something unsavory and unjustly gets treated like an example of the rest of us. It's also happening with Ezra Miller right now too.

• Like 2
PartySick
2 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

the extreme left are just as bad as the extreme right

Hold On What GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

A school letting a woman teach when she has ridiculously large breasts >>>>>>>>>>> nazis believing only straight, cis, white, christian men should be allowed to have human rights

Never draw a parallel between the left and right in my presence again :grr:

Acceptance of the mostly harmless absurdities of one person will always be better than the general bigotry and violence on the right.

I mean...you're basically equating people who will accept tig ol' biddies in a class room with people who will accept school shootings.

Make it make sense.

OT: The size of one's boobs has nothing to do with their effectiveness as a teacher. Tell her to find a way to cover her nipples and let her live her life.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
3 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

It absolutely is the breast size as well.  If a teacher had an enormous prosthetic penis bulging through their pants you wouldn't be ok with that.

D*cks and boobs are different things.

One is sexual by nature, the other is sexualized by society.

Having big boobs is not a crime.

Showing your nipples to a classroom of children? That is inappropriate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Hold My Ham
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Hold On What GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

A school letting a woman teach when she has ridiculously large breasts >>>>>>>>>>> nazis believing only straight, cis, white, christian men should be allowed to have human rights

Never draw a parallel between the left and right in my presence again :grr:

Acceptance of the mostly harmless absurdities of one person will always be better than the general bigotry and violence on the right.

I mean...you're basically equating people who will accept tig ol' biddies in a class room with people who will accept school shootings.

Make it make sense.

OT: The size of one's boobs has nothing to do with their effectiveness as a teacher. Tell her to find a way to cover her nipples and let her live her life.

Thank you for articulating this so well. I tried to, but it just came out all 🤬 so I closed the tab and drank some water. lol

• Love 1
phantasmas
8 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

While it's not as if that's out of the realm of possibility because as we've seen within the last few months, that's a slippery slope, it's definitely not adding anything positive.

This is going to get reposted and verbally passed from person to person just like any other story of an LGBTQIA person who does something unsavory and unjustly gets treated like an example of the rest of us. It's also happening with Ezra Miller right now too.

well I def see some dummy dumdum politician using this to pass some bigoted laws.. which they’d do anyway regardless of this person existing, btw.. so until, I think we’ll be ok :hug:

Edited by phantasmas