Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher w/ giant prosthetic breasts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Electric Mary

This is not ok at all, specially around minors. And while many people are hating on her and her actions based on transphobic views that's not everyone's case. I Believe many people would agree that this behavior ain't it, honestly these kind of situations just cause more Harm than good :spin: overall.

Still, I'm sure 99% of far right platforms on YouTube and Other social networks will be taking advantage of this teacher's poor choices to discredit and stigmatize the trans Community even further. Is that wrong? 100% Yes. But being okay with this isn't okay either, her whole attitude and the school's view is utterly ridiculous and you embarrass yourself to suggest otherwise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• NATAH

• HotLikeMexico

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

RahrahWitch

Honestly the situation is tricky because we don't know anything about her. I'll just say that Her dress code isn't school appropriate, If She wants to wear breasts that big then as a teacher she should do her best to not become a distraction to her students.

The reactions online are so sad. So many are using this one situation to paint the whole Trans community as nothing more than fetishists, it's disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Obviously she's in the wrong here, but I'm afraid the group of people that started the "trans/gay people = groomers" conversations a few months ago will have a field day with this :( 

• Like 4
27monster27

Can't wait for Blaire White to bootlick transphobes and make a video turning this into a political thing when it shouldn't be.

Also, let's hope that anyone that leaves genuinely offensive comments on this gets banned. :vegas:

he/him/his
  • Thanks 1
27monster27
9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Notice how ONE weird trans teacher becomes an international news story, yet there are countless of even weirder (and more predatory and violent) straight teachers that don't even get a second glance.

It's almost like there's an underlying agenda by mascotizing one weird person of a marginalized group. :chica: 

Nailed it.

he/him/his
  • Thanks 1
Cameltoe Chariot

I dunno y'all... all of my trans friends are being pretty vocal about how this is giving autogynephilia rather than transgender :partysick: and to me it's pretty clear that those prosthetic breasts are kink wear, not gender affirming.

The people blindly defending this are just as bad as the right wingers that will take this story and run with it to try and spark a similar anti-trans wave in Canada. Both groups are actively harming trans people by focusing on or validating this opportunistic, inappropriate person :saladga:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

They’re prosthetics, not her actual body. Schools have dress codes. You cannot wear a damn jock strap and a studded harness to school just because it’s your body. 

Being a member of a minority group does not mean you’re absolved  of inappropriate behavior. This is ridiculous in anyone’s book. I’d go as far as to say this is less about her gender identity and more about her kink. Not good and if you’re defending this you’re exactly the caricature that Fox News says you are. 

Edited by Emvee
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
chromaticainmyhead

I hate this. The LGBT community is already under so much pressure by not getting rid of the image of oversexualization, there is huge parts in western societies that are blaming us on Cancel Culture and why leftist politics never going to receive broad acceptance and this story is exactly why. It demolishes actual trans struggles and everything that the LGBT comminity stands for, it's the exact opposite

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Lady Dimitrescu said:

The breast size isn’t necessarily the issue, it’s definitely the protruding nipples. Trans or cis she could wear a bra/it would support her better too. 

It absolutely is the breast size as well.  If a teacher had an enormous prosthetic penis bulging through their pants you wouldn't be ok with that.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
IWantYourLove

My cis female English teacher had boobs almost this big and wore a massively push up bra - like her boobs were UNDER HER CHIN. She also wore tight clothing, and nobody had an issue.  Honestly,,, some of the clothing the woman this is about is wearing clothing that is far from appropriate for a teacher, but the boobs shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

edit: I also feel the need to stress that her’s were definitely implants. And she was very attractive - tall, slim etc. 

Edited by IWantYourLove