Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• NATAH

• HotLikeMexico

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

Supersonic

Notice how ONE weird trans teacher becomes an international news story, yet there are countless of even weirder (and more predatory and violent) straight teachers that don't even get a second glance.

It's almost like there's an underlying agenda by mascotizing one weird person of a marginalized group. :chica: 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9
Pennywise
57 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Notice how ONE weird trans teacher becomes an international news story, yet there are countless of even weirder (and more predatory and violent) straight teachers that don't even get a second glance.

It's almost like there's an underlying agenda by mascotizing one weird person of a marginalized group. :chica: 

This :golfclap:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 4

i'm sorry but i can't agree with the idea of choosing to have extreme sized breasts and expecting everyone to be okay with you around minors :laughga:

some jobs have different boundaries between what is and isn't appropriate and if you go into teaching, you'll need to accept the boundaries that exist to protect minors

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5
berlinforme

Trans issues =! fetishization

I'm all here for freeing the nipple but is it necessary in a school, by a teacher? No. In this case it's obviously distracting and imo not about feeling feminine but about displaying her body in an explicitly sexualized way. Still not a terribly bad thing but simply inappropriate. 

What I find much worse is that she is teaching in a workshop and not regarding any safety regulations. Open hair very close to the saw, no protective gear etc. 

I think it's either really about some kink or getting fired and receiving financial compensation (and attention). 

Edited by berlinforme
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Lady Palutena

Trans or not, this just isn't it. This is just way too distracting for children. And I don't want to read too much into it but she's not asking for attention with those, she's demanding it. But if the school feels she's entitled to express herself this way, then by all means, go for it. However, I see the issues parents have with this.

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
  • Like 3
Roughhouse Dandy

Nipples are just nipples. We all have them. They aren't inappropriate; she's completely covered up. Some breasts are just that big.

I saw a video of a trans woman talking about this and she put it best: "this is not news. This is a predicament." It's a solitary, unique case that is only being blasted nationally because trans people are being attacked. People are so disappointing. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
💜
  • Like 3