💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs foundation gets rave in In Style!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

This is the best foundation I’ve ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and rosacea, and it hasn’t irritated my skin or broken me out. In fact, it has a lot of great skin care ingredients that are very calming. It’s medium coverage, but you can sheer it out or build on it. Sometimes I just apply a light coat with my fingers and it’s more like a BB cream. Other times I will use a sponge and apply a heavier layer. I bought the brush but honestly I don’t think it’s necessary at least not for me. I love that it is not cakey and doesn’t settle into my pores.

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylertremallose

im trying to figure out a good way to apply it, but could just be i need a better primer, as it seems to separate under my nose and around that area. i do have more oily combo skin, so i think i just need a good primer to help with that. other than that, it lasts pretty long all day and looks great. looks like my skin and feels lightweight. 

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, tylertremallose said:

im trying to figure out a good way to apply it, but could just be i need a better primer, as it seems to separate under my nose and around that area. i do have more oily combo skin, so i think i just need a good primer to help with that. other than that, it lasts pretty long all day and looks great. looks like my skin and feels lightweight. 

I just read this review which loved it but said it didn’t work with every primer and they recommended one that worked well: 

“Something I do want to note that Triclone Skin Tech doesn’t play well with all primers. When paired with mattifying, blurring, or gripping primers it can look heavy – like it’s sitting on top of the skin. In my opinion, this HAUS LABS foundation is best worn on its own or paired with a skincare-esque primer (something like RMS ReEvolve, $40).”

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

This is the best foundation I’ve ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and rosacea, and it hasn’t irritated my skin or broken me out. In fact, it has a lot of great skin care ingredients that are very calming. It’s medium coverage, but you can sheer it out or build on it. Sometimes I just apply a light coat with my fingers and it’s more like a BB cream. Other times I will use a sponge and apply a heavier layer. I bought the brush but honestly I don’t think it’s necessary at least not for me. I love that it is not cakey and doesn’t settle into my pores.

Thanks for the great review! 

tylertremallose
31 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I just read this review which loved it but said it didn’t work with every primer and they recommended one that worked well: 

“Something I do want to note that Triclone Skin Tech doesn’t play well with all primers. When paired with mattifying, blurring, or gripping primers it can look heavy – like it’s sitting on top of the skin. In my opinion, this HAUS LABS foundation is best worn on its own or paired with a skincare-esque primer (something like RMS ReEvolve, $40).”

maybe i should try it with NO primer lol

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

maybe i should try it with NO primer lol

You never tried it without? 

1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

Do you set with a powder around your nose? If so and it’s still separating I would recommend the Milk Hydro Grip or Urban Decay All Nighter primer.

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

Do you set with a powder around your nose? If so and it’s still separating I would recommend the Milk Hydro Grip or Urban Decay All Nighter primer.

i do! but its only separating like the area right above my lip, directly under my nose and kinda like the curves where the nostril is...thats it. so weird cuz this the only foundation that has done it

but i have a history of foundation not really liking to stick to my nose either so idk

it seems to be a foundation ill have to play with to get it to work properly 

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

You never tried it without? 

not yet lol, ive only tried it twice and with two diff primers so far. this new primer ive tried DOES do a little better. its the UOMA primer that just released, and its done a better job than the fenty primer i have. still separates. ill try with no primer next time and see what happens

FFXIV WhiteMage

tinder flirting GIF by Rihanna

Riri calling Gaga to join her.

kidding aside, It’s great news that HL gets recognition. Hopefully she they release skin care products as well :party:

I would love to try the foundation if it ever comes to my country!! Everything I've seen about it seems right up my alley (I keep watching review videos because YouTube keeps recommending them to me :laughga: ) I love that it's a demi matte/natural finish, medium coverage and seems to sheer out well, and seems very long lasting. It is very pricey but I'd probably invest and give it a try

But I am currently working my way through two foundations that I don't love so that will probably take a year to finish them anyway :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

tylertremallose
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I would love to try the foundation if it ever comes to my country!! Everything I've seen about it seems right up my alley (I keep watching review videos because YouTube keeps recommending them to me :laughga: ) I love that it's a demi matte/natural finish, medium coverage and seems to sheer out well, and seems very long lasting. It is very pricey but I'd probably invest and give it a try

But I am currently working my way through two foundations that I don't love so that will probably take a year to finish them anyway :bear:

id offer to send you one, but in my opinion, its one of the hardest to try and match without being there in person to match it! even her color chart and the sephora online tool, didnt do so well to match me. 

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Look at us now turning into Haus Labs stans now that’s getting praise :hor: 

Girl, I’ve stanned it since Amazon days and have the actual receipts to prove it. 😀❤️

CannaeDrive
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Look at us now turning into Haus Labs stans now that’s getting praise :hor: 

Success stans confirmed, surprised? :hor:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived