Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs foundation gets rave in In Style!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

The relaunch of Haus Labs really seems to be working!  Her atomic shake lipstick was viral on YouTube and was (is?) completely sold out on her site. And now she’s launched her foundation line and it’s apparently getting buzz on TikTok and now this article! I don’t use foundation but so happy for her! 

https://www.instyle.com/haus-labs-foundation-review-6740451

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't bought anything from Haus Labs since the original launch three years ago :ladyhaha:

I'm trying to get back into makeup to feel better about my appearance so I might go on a shopping spree at Sephora and get me some HL products.

monstertoronto
Just now, LaLuna said:

I haven't bought anything from Haus Labs since the original launch three years ago :ladyhaha:

I'm trying to get back into makeup to feel better about my appearance so I might go on a shopping spree at Sephora and get me some HL products.

I bought the le monster lip crayons in lots of colours, the pigment paint in several colours and the atomic shake lip lacquer. The colours are so bright it’s fun to make looks. Do it! 

ConnorFilm

So, yeah. The new foundation perfectly matches my skin tone, something I’ve always struggled with in terms of foundation brands. I’ll have to post a photo of me wearing shade 130 under my right eye, and nothing on my left.. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

7 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I bought the le monster lip crayons in lots of colours, the pigment paint in several colours and the atomic shake lip lacquer. The colours are so bright it’s fun to make looks. Do it! 

Def going to give those a try :lolly:

My problem with foundation is that I can never find the right shade for my skin tone and I hate how cakey and heavy it feels. I even tried the Fenty foundation once because everyone was saying it was the best thing since sliced bread and I hated it :ladyhaha:

KillerMonster

It’s hard for me to find my shade as I’m very pale, was shocked to see they have options for people who are even paler than I am! It’s a very very good product. It deserves the praise. :pawsup:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

monstertoronto
7 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

So, yeah. The new foundation perfectly matches my skin tone, something I’ve always struggled with in terms of foundation brands. I’ll have to post a photo of me wearing shade 130 under my right eye, and nothing on my left.. 

Yass!  Please post a pic! 

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Def going to give those a try :lolly:

My problem with foundation is that I can never find the right shade for my skin tone and I hate how cakey and heavy it feels. I even tried the Fenty foundation once because everyone was saying it was the best thing since sliced bread and I hated it :ladyhaha:

If you get the lip lacquer make sure you follow the directions. Shake for five seconds. Apply to your lips, but don’t press them together or touch them, let them dry for 10-15 seconds.
I haven’t used the foundation but if the author of the article says it’s super light! 

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

It’s hard for me to find my shade as I’m very pale, was shocked to see they have options for people who are even paler than I am! It’s a very very good product. It deserves the praise. :pawsup:

I love that she made so many different shades!!

SharkmanthaC

Ugh let me go buy it this weekend before it sells out and I can’t get it. 

But I’m glad it’s getting great reviews.

she/her/hers

monstertoronto
27 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Yas, get it kween!

Went to three different stores to find my shade (210 light medium neutral) 

it’s such a beautiful foundation. Even tho I don’t like to wear foundation that is medium/full coverage, I can appreciate this one. My face looks ethereal! I would love for it to have spf but I believe that will come in the future.

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

231517_original.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived