๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs foundation gets rave in In Style!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Been looking at the review which on hauslabs have been really good. looking on sephora too just to get an idea - oily and orangy undertone so i wonder if you really need to pat it with the power afterwards for the actual finishย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So curious to try it but sadly it's not available in Europe.ย 

Happy the relaunch is a success though.ย 

Btw, to me it seems like the Maybelline SuperStay Vinyl Ink is a dupe for the Haus labs lip laquer. I find it a tricky product because of the drying time where you have to make sure your lips don't touch. I can imagine if you have fuller lips with more folds/lines, the product pools up a bit and doesn't dry well. But in my case it works really well.

shade_range_banner_superstay-vinyl-ink-l

ย 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Watch Amber Scholl's video about celebrity makeup. She says the product is 10/10 and was so excited about it

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs ๐Ÿฅš

19 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

This is the best foundation Iโ€™ve ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and rosacea, and it hasnโ€™t irritated my skin or broken me out. In fact, it has a lot of great skin care ingredients that are very calming. Itโ€™s medium coverage, but you can sheer it out or build on it. Sometimes I just apply a light coat with my fingers and itโ€™s more like a BB cream. Other times I will use a sponge and apply a heavier layer. I bought the brush but honestly I donโ€™t think itโ€™s necessary at least not for me. I love that it is not cakeyย and doesnโ€™t settle into my pores.

This review made me go online and buy some. It arrives from Sephora tomorrow, but I'm not confident in the shade that the shade finder recommended to me (040). I also have rosacea and am pale, but not that pale. I feel like the color will be too pink. I suppose I can exchange it if it doesnโ€™t match? I never wear foundation but I have a formal event coming up soon at night that I really need to use makeup for, so fingers crossed this works for me! I have literally never found a foundation that looks good on my skin.ย 

Franch Toast
59 minutes ago, NT78 said:

This review made me go online and buy some. It arrives from Sephora tomorrow, but I'm not confident in the shade that the shade finder recommended to me (040). I also have rosacea and am pale, but not that pale. I feel like the color will be too pink. I suppose I can exchange it if it doesnโ€™t match? I never wear foundation but I have a formal event coming up soon at night that I really need to use makeup for, so fingers crossed this works for me! I have literally never found a foundation that looks good on my skin.ย 

I got lucky, and the shade finder one worked for me (070, fair neutral). I believe you can exchange it if it doesn't match. I hope you got the right shade though. I still need to go to Sephora and test in person to see if there's a better fit, but the one I have is pretty good in my opinion.ย 

Keep us posted, and good luck!ย :heart:

She/Her/Hers

monstertoronto
10 hours ago, Schwerk said:

So curious to try it but sadly it's not available in Europe.ย 

Happy the relaunch is a success though.ย 

Btw, to me it seems like the Maybelline SuperStay Vinyl Ink is a dupe for the Haus labs lip laquer. I find it a tricky product because of the drying time where you have to make sure your lips don't touch. I can imagine if you have fuller lips with more folds/lines, the product pools up a bit and doesn't dry well. But in my case it works really well.

shade_range_banner_superstay-vinyl-ink-l

ย 

Is this Mabelline new? It does look like Gagas. But I also saw a video that thereโ€™s actually quite a few of this type of product out there. Iโ€™m not sure if you have to shake them all tho.ย 

4 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Is this Mabelline new? It does look like Gagas. But I also saw a video that thereโ€™s actually quite a few of this type of product out there. Iโ€™m not sure if you have to shake them all tho.ย 

Kind of new I guess, I'm not sure but the oldest review on Youtube is from 6 months ago.ย 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

23 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I got lucky, and the shade finder one worked for me (070, fair neutral). I believe you can exchange it if it doesn't match. I hope you got the right shade though. I still need to go to Sephora and test in person to see if there's a better fit, but the one I have is pretty good in my opinion.ย 

Keep us posted, and good luck!ย :heart:

Ugh. It came today and it's too light. Makes me look like a ghost. I'll be going to Sephora and attempt to exchange it. Wish me luck!ย 

Franch Toast
9 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Ugh. It came today and it's too light. Makes me look like a ghost. I'll be going to Sephora and attempt to exchange it. Wish me luck!ย 

Oh gosh! I hope you can exchange it for the right color. I'm fair, but not ultra fair, and the 070 (fair neutral) is working pretty well for me. But definitely test in person. Fingers crossed!ย 

She/Her/Hers

36 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh gosh! I hope you can exchange it for the right color. I'm fair, but not ultra fair, and the 070 (fair neutral) is working pretty well for me. But definitely test in person. Fingers crossed!ย 

I think I need 100 or 130. Hopefully someone there can help me.ย 

13 hours ago, NT78 said:

I see you had gotten the shade 040, which looks really pink on the picture, I was just wondering is it actually that pink in real life? I am just wondering how accurate the pics are to irl as I am picking a shade to try

ย 

Update: after watching one million tiktok review I think a lot of the shades look more orange and less pink than it shows in the picsย :partysick:

10 hours ago, Ivy said:

I see you had gotten the shade 040, which looks really pink on the picture, I was just wondering is it actually that pink in real life? I am just wondering how accurate the pics are to irl as I am picking a shade to try

ย 

Update: after watching one million tiktok review I think a lot of the shades look more orange and less pink than it shows in the picsย :partysick:

The picture is not accurate to the shade of the foundation. It's kinda more accurate to the shade of my face, though. I think the purpose of the foundation is to neutralize the underlying redness that I have as an undertone, but that just looks weird and I look ghostly instead.ย 

The 040 DOES match the inside of my forearm, so it is a match for my skin tone overall, but my face and neck has a lot of pink that is not present elsewhere. So, I don't know. I guess if the goal is to create a neutral base, it works, but as I don't use blush or highlighter, it seems like it's not what I'm looking for. I am looking for something to even out my skin, but not completely change its color.ย 

When I dispense it onto my hand, it's a very neutral beige color.ย 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:52 AM, NT78 said:

The picture is not accurate to the shade of the foundation. It's kinda more accurate to the shade of my face, though. I think the purpose of the foundation is to neutralize the underlying redness that I have as an undertone, but that just looks weird and I look ghostly instead.ย 

The 040 DOES match the inside of my forearm, so it is a match for my skin tone overall, but my face and neck has a lot of pink that is not present elsewhere. So, I don't know. I guess if the goal is to create a neutral base, it works, but as I don't use blush or highlighter, it seems like it's not what I'm looking for. I am looking for something to even out my skin, but not completely change its color.ย 

When I dispense it onto my hand, it's a very neutral beige color.ย 

Yeah that's what I noticed from the reviews that I watched as well, most of the shades seem much more neutral/peachy tone than pink tone. So I think the color swatches must be very off to real life. I'm gonna go by the model I think when I'm choosing one

Maybe you need a kind that is more transparent,ย or hopefully they have another shade which might work for you!

I have a recommendation for a different foundation which I really like if you like to use a stick type! Just lmk

Wanted to update. Sephora exchanged for me no problem. When I told the girl helping me that the shade finder online gave me 040 she went "oh no, that's way too light for you. You're not that fair." I had redone the quiz online before going and it matched me to shade 100. I didnโ€™t tell the girl this, and she said "you look like you need 100." And that was a match once she put some on my face! So, I'm much happier. She also recommended a green tinted primer to help correct the redness from my rosacea. I'll try both together soon.ย 

The girl was SO excited once I said it was Haus Labs. She was like, giddy. They seem to really be fans of the brand in store.ย 

ย 

ย 

Archived