Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brad Pitt debuts skin care line, doesn't give a **** about skin care

Rebel

Featured Posts

Y2JX7CB6CBFW3FNS6KJXIUGZ5U.jpg

VOGUE

Brad Pitt has not read the beauty tutorial memo. “What’s your regimen?” I ask, with a certain amount of trepidation. “Can we have a product demonstration? Pitt balks, smiling. “I’m not doing that!”

“Maybe just talk about how your routine has evolved, then? Just don’t make it too QVC,” I suggest to the Academy Award–winning actor, hoping he might warm to the idea of applying face creams while being filmed. “I wouldn’t know how to do that, unless it was a comedy,” Pitt says, laughing.

"Have you always had a good skin care routine?"
[Very long pause.] No.

"So, what do you do? Gua sha?"
I don’t even know what that is.

"Facials?"
Rarely. I get antsy.

"Did you ever imagine yourself as a beauty baron?"
[Laughs.] I’m not sure what a beauty baron is…

Source: https://www.vogue.com/article/le-domaine-brad-pitt-chateau-miraval

Controversiaga

Yikes . Honestly he’s starting to look a little leathery anyways 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Shipper

At least he isn't pretending he knows sh!t about skin care lol. I feel like he found out how much Rhianna makes and since he got money for the start-up, he decided to find a skin care company and slap his name on it and treat it like one of those fragrance endorsements.

I wouldnt buy it lol. You know the industry is saturated with skin care products when people like him who knows nothing about it but the money aspect joins in.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Anderson123

It'd have been super funny if he did interviews like "I've always been passionate about skin care since I was 13 years old. There can be a hundred people in a room and 99 do not wear sunscreen but all it takes is for one customer that wants to wear it and that's enough to me".

monstertoronto

He should have just said, this company offered me $$$ to license my name for these products, I said why not.  

androiduser
1 hour ago, MACATL said:

His face certainly looks like he’s never had a routine… 

I'm really surprised by this, there are a few celebs that look like they've never even used a moisturizer... I don't mean to body shame anyone, because skin aging is completely natural and looks different on everyone, but you'd expect a movie star to at least look moisturized.

Archived