💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Camila Cabello Signs With Interscope Records

Kalinda

Featured Posts

"Camila Cabello has parted ways with Epic Records and signed to Interscope, Variety has learned. The pop singer had released three studio albums in four years with the Sony Music label, most recently dropping “Familia” in April. Her first two releases, 2018’s “Camila” and 2019’s “Romance,” were both certified platinum by the RIAA, marking sales of over 1 million units in the U.S.

At Interscope, which is owned by Universal Music Group, the 25-year-old Cabello joins a roster that includes Lady Gaga, Blackpink, Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, Selena Gomez and many more.

Epic has been Cabello’s home since she first arrived at the label in 2013 via its partnership with Simon Cowell’s Syco Music."

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/camila-cabello-record-deal-interscope-epic-1235379455/

Interscope is a great label, will be interesting what they can do for her.

nswain1110

She did great with Epic - looking forward to seeing where her musical direction goes from here. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

TheFame Monster
36 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

She did great with Epic - looking forward to seeing where her musical direction goes from here. 

She did great with Epic, but Epic didn’t do great with her. Romance and Familia were two of the most confusing pop album rollouts in recent years. Interscope will be much better

2 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

She did great with Epic, but Epic didn’t do great with her. Romance and Familia were two of the most confusing pop album rollouts in recent years. Interscope will be much better

It’s a shame bc they were both really solid albums. The GP likes her but also not that much 

monstertoronto

I wonder if she’ll get the attention she needs with all those label mates.  I feel like interscope  didn’t spend enough time on Gagas last rollout. 

LateToCult

Maybe that’s a good thing. I think Epic should’ve provided a little more guidance on her last two albums. They saw Havana and Señorita completely smashed so they just left her to her own devices at a crucial part in her career.

Concertaholic

Wow she’s still so young! For some reason I thought she was at least 27 by now. I know this last album didn’t do nearly as well so this isn’t surprising.

jimmytimestep

3 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Who’s her manager? I feel like the messy rollouts may also be an issue with management, maybe even moreso that than label. 

Archived