14 hours ago, NicoB said:

No, i just want to see his Twink era🥺

Here boo... Google is free :laughga: 

Spoiler

EA3Vb2wWsAUmi7r?format=jpg&name=large

Lil-Nas-X-as-seen-while-posing-shirtless

E9GxHMiXMAI4aPy.jpg:large

th?id=OIP.ZvFQIxbZqIZhPo9XED3y0wAAAA&pid

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART
On 9/21/2022 at 2:27 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

I know who she looks like….but….there are mods here,so I will shut my mouth 

Luther Vandross?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952b8efe49e8a67b348a

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ALGAYDO
On 9/21/2022 at 2:17 PM, proxy said:

Off course you not bashing her... you just all spread hate towards her as always here! 

Omg y’all I think Madonna has an an account on here!! Hey Madonna! Don’t be so sensitive xoxo 

3 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I love Madonna. But she’s so desperate. 

She's desperate for nothing, she's having fun and working with less know artist for few months now, giving them her platform, if she was desperate for hit she would do what Elton does, jumping on popular artist. Madonna is legend have nothing to prove and can do whatever she wants. 

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, proxy said:

She's desperate for nothing, she's having fun and working with less know artist for few months now, giving them her platform, if she was desperate for hit she would do what Elton does, jumping on popular artist. Madonna is legend have nothing to prove and can do whatever she wants. 

No hate but seeing the numerous pissed off comments you wrote... You really need to stop living vicariously through a star. Take a breathe and focus on yourself, Madonna ain't a litteral God and she would wish you to think about YOURSELF, not get mad and over-defensive even when folks don't attack her.

2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

No hate but seeing the numerous pissed off comments you wrote... You really need to stop living vicariously through a star. Take a breathe and focus on yourself, Madonna ain't a litteral God and she would wish you to think about YOURSELF, not get mad and over-defensive even when folks don't attack her.

Calling someone desperate it's attacking this person, and I will be defensive when someone attacking her, also I'm sharing my thoughts and trying to explain why I think differently, isn't what forum is about? And don't worry about me, because you know nothing about me, and you right Madonna is not God...   

Spoiler

She's pop Goddess 😉 

user8080800.gif

27monster27
On 9/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, Togekiss said:

If an older friend of mine were editing and posting photos like this I would feel very sad and wonder why they’re so uncomfortable in their skin. It’s genuinely cringey.

Is it really that serious?

he/him/his

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, proxy said:

Calling someone desperate it's attacking this person, and I will be defensive when someone attacking her,

I was talking about the Jeffrey comparison which wasn't an attack and still got you defensive so you're going defensive even when she's not attacked actually.

also I'm sharing my thoughts and trying to explain why I think differently, isn't what forum is about?

Nobody said it wasn't, just that you wrongly interpret others thoughts, visibly get worked up then blast folks for what you misunderstood.

And don't worry about me, because you know nothing about me

No need to know you to see the problem.

and you right Madonna is not God...   

Hide contents

She's pop Goddess 😉 

Glad you now know that.Hot Sauce Dancing GIF by Madonna

Future Lovers
On 9/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, Togekiss said:

If an older friend of mine were editing and posting photos like this I would feel very sad and wonder why they’re so uncomfortable in their skin. It’s genuinely cringey.

I'd say maybe that line of questioning should be turned toward the culture that makes the person feel they need to rather than the person itself. There's clearly a reason that nobody seems to want to actively address because it's quicker to just drag someone and move on as if it doesn't also contribute tot he root of the issue to start with. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I think we should just leave Madonna alone…

she’s just wearing green. she doesn’t have all Gaga’s looks from the last decade saved in a computer folder to obsess over like you guys, come on now.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Gurls... Gaga did not invent a basic color combo. The outfit comparison jokes give such tired E! Fashun Police teas :saladga:

Here's Lilly Allen with pink hair and a green dress... in 2007 :saladga:

lily-allen-steps-out-in-a-bright-green-d

Katy Perry 

19c28f105cea8262e92648213c45f182--tube-m

Nicki Minaj... again in like 2010

rs_634x1024-181031101836-634-nicki-minaj

Really, they should all just give credit to the TRUE fashion icon who truly INVENTED pink and green, Miss Venus McFlytrap :applause:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxswJ9b1cmzTgA6KZm-JV

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived