celeb

Madonna with Lil Nas X, channels Gaga

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I’d be here for Madonna feat Lil Nas X honestly! I have no idea how her next record is gonna sound like though 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

We're on GGD were some dudes say they wish they looked like certain women and vice versa.

On some conservative gender-normative site saying a woman look like a dude may be the ultimate read but we're not backwards and here they just noticed a ressemblance.

How many times did we comment on queens looking like Gaga as gaga stans? It wasn't a read. :kara:

Saying that some Drag Queens paying homage to Gaga is totally different, than comparing woman to some dude in negative way(that she looks like man). 

11 hours ago, Togekiss said:

Hate?? :laughga:

Gurl you’re reading a whole lot more than I wrote. Maybe take a break and go outside for a bit.

Youre pressed of someone photography, calling her cringe and saying is not hate, maybe you should read what you wrote again, ageist! :patrizia:

berlinforme
7 minutes ago, proxy said:

Ageist hater 

Oh come on now, stop the trolling :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Keep going, this thread is great entertainment :enigma:

49 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’d be here for Madonna feat Lil Nas X honestly! I have no idea how her next record is gonna sound like though 

you know, same. I don't normally dig her collabs toooo much, though the maluma one was good, but I think the energy lil nas could bring could be fun

24 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Oh come on now, stop the trolling :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

Keep going, this thread is great entertainment :enigma:

I'm not trolling, I'm pointing out that when it comes to Madonna topic there's always so much negativity, maybe expect one that was about album ratings, but that because mostly her fans participating. 

Spoiler

Or maybe I'm... but I'm not... It's an enigma...

NichuuB
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Remember when Nas used to be a twink :udidnt:

no, but please remember us:flutter:

Property of @Whale

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, proxy said:

Saying that some Drag Queens paying homage to Gaga is totally different, than comparing woman to some dude in negative way(that she looks like man). 

Isn't Jeffree star more or less in drag tho?

Honestly saying a woman looks like a man is only an insult if you consider we have to look masculine if we're boys and feminine if we're girls and that's not the tea anymore. I really doubt there was a bad intention there.

Mainly when jeffree looks pretty girly so idk if a woman looking like him gonna be masculine looking actually...

3 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Isn't Jeffree star more or less in drag tho?

Honestly saying a woman looks like a man is only an insult if you consider we have to look masculine if we're boys and feminine if we're girls and that's not the tea anymore. I really doubt there was a bad intention there.

Mainly when jeffree looks pretty girly so idk if a woman looking like him gonna be masculine looking actually...

exactly, jeffree's whole career was based on the fact he was incredibly gender fluid before it was in the spotlight

he dresses and acts very feminine but glues it all together with some masculine traits

the only downside to being compared to jeffree star is his problematic past :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?

20 hours ago, NicoB said:

no, but please remember us:flutter:

Remember you because you're planning to also work out and transform from twink to beefcake? :blink:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NichuuB
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Remember you because you're planning to also work out and transform from twink to beefcake? :blink:

No, i just want to see his Twink era🥺

Property of @Whale

Archived