Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

X-Rated Trailer (gay adult film stars reality show)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to X-Rated Trailer (gay adult film stars reality show)
Rahrahbitchson

Wtf did i just watch?

This looks so cringe :awkney: and that Boomer is already annoying me, i would never watch a video of him again, so do Joey who i never liked in the first place, like why they are being so dramatic :bradley:  i only like Dante who seems calm

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

the acting is so bad, i deadass can't tell if this is an actual ****o or a terrible reality tv show :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?

35 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

This looks so cringe :awkney: 

I mean this is basically Drag Race drama/personalities but with an adult film angle instead of a drag pageant one :sweat: Add that and the World of Wonder logo & many gays would eat this up

Flippy

I met Boomer when I worked at my last job! A sweetheart but yeah… this show’s not for me :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Shipper
31 minutes ago, Railing said:

I mean this is basically Drag Race drama/personalities but with an adult film angle instead of a drag pageant one :sweat: Add that and the World of Wonder logo & many gays would eat this up

Don't you compare this to Drag Race! Being over the top, and dramatic is on theme with drag. It's all about the color, the personalities, the talent, taste, over the top fashion, and camp.
This is... well I guess they are staying true to the essence of p*rn*s. They are all bad at acting and with low budget. Filmed in a dark gray, grungy, stinky basement theme :ladyhaha: How will they even determine the winner out of this? Who can scream the loudest? Who can aim the farthest? Like?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I love the concept but it looks awful. I was imagining a Real Housewives but they're f*cking half the time. 

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 minute ago, weed said:

I love the concept but it looks awful. I was imagining a Real Housewives but they're f*cking half the time. 

Doesn’t sound bad to me:trollga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived