💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Normani says maybe one day she'll make country music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I want to be able to be kind of genre-bending when it comes to my music, I want to make pop records, heck, maybe one day I’ll make, this might be a stretch, but country music. I’ve always been one to just kind of take on multiple things, and I think that representation, especially being a black woman in the industry, and being able to see that, is dope. 

I think there’s pressure on me, so I’m subconsciously overthinking things. And I’ve been doing this for an incredibly long time. I think that me mentally at 15 is totally different than me at 26. And granted, I still have my struggles, girl. It’s a daily fight. I would say being either too vocal or defending myself when it comes time to do so gets me ridiculed or attacked. Normally, I’m good about being the quiet, cool, calm, and collected one – which is the tone social media expects of me. But it’s like all hell breaks loose anytime I finally decide to stick up for myself.

source souce

16635946831075.jpg?strip=all&quality=90&16635946911478.jpg?strip=all&quality=90&

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Rahrahbitchson

Im gonna keep my mouth shut.....but so should ha:fail:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived