• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dennis

• The BPD Monster

• Suuus

• AnnaNicoleSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a 22 y/o woman, Mahsa Amini, was murdered for not wearing her hijab by the "morality" police, protests are now taking place everywhere in Iran, demanding the fall of their tyrannical government

We want all you guys to support us  

So brave... i have goosebumps

Nano

Such a horrible tragedy. It's inspiring to see people stand up to the regressive regime!

Stream Burqa :hor:

Edited by Nano
Thumbnail
You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
ProfessionalClown

LEGENDS. ICONS. ALL OF THEM. 
The amount of courage and bravery to do this when someone was just murdered and knowing in all honesty just speaking out could cause the same to you is f*cking amazing. They are fighting the good fight and we need more people to support this.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Dennis

Protests continue, despite internet shutdown, but the terrorist government is starting to open fire on the crowds

Edited by Dennis
  • Shook 3
Dennis

Military has been reportedly deployed in Tehran. Internet has been significantly slowed down, so we'll get fewer videos now

Dennis

A regional feminist movement has now evolved into a nation-wide anti-government movement:

Edited by Dennis
Babba the Hutt

It's amazing what these women are doing, pure bravery all around and I admire that they're standing against this extremely oppressive and murderous regime. I was afraid about the internet being cut and military forces being sent to kill, it's happening and I wonder how this is going to continue.

• Like 2
Dennis

This is so heatbreaking :ohno: I hate this evil regime. Why can't people be allowed to live without this suffering

ItWasntLaauv

So brave. The way Islam’s been used to castrate women socially and kill them is rotten. I hope this is able to achieve some sort of change. :heart:

Tinnitus15

So sad to see that women should literally put their lives in danger for BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS!Im admiring their bravery and just praying for their safety and well-being.Applause to the men who finally stand next to them.Cant imagine that in 21st century people have to go out and fight for their lives.So sad!After a darkness,here comes a light!:heart:

Karl

It was only a matter of time with the younger generation and more internet access that Iran begins to fall, these people are so brave :firega:

• Like 2
The BPD Monster

People are dying. We have limited internet connection. I hardly connect with 30 vpns and only one working 

The BPD Monster
On 9/21/2022 at 8:09 PM, pachinko said:

How can we help? 

Just be our voice. Post on twitter and insta and let the world see. Don't forget # MahsaAmini. That's enough for us. 

• Love 3
The BPD Monster
23 hours ago, Karl said:

It was only a matter of time with the younger generation and more internet access that Iran begins to fall, these people are so brave :firega:

We have limited internet access 😭 i hardly connect after trying 30 vpns

• Love 1