Gaga dragging Adam Levine goes viral

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue
5 hours ago, Xardas said:

Plus Katy was maybe one or 2 times ( at least from what I recall) shady towards Gaga. Other than that she was constantly praising her and serving LM attitude. I think her spectacular flop was a Dr.Luke karma, not adversity towards Gaga. 

When it comes to Madonna, after how disgustingly she used Gaga to remind people about herself in 2012 (especially after the leak of documents proving that she agreed on Gaga sampling EY) I will not respect her desperate talentless a*s ever again 

Wait there was an agreement? WHAT?! Flashbacks to the many times my friends chided me for the BTW-EY debacle, not realizing I had this weapon at my disposal???

Guillaume Hamon
6 hours ago, Xardas said:

When it comes to Madonna, after how disgustingly she used Gaga to remind people about herself in 2012 (especially after the leak of documents proving that she agreed on Gaga sampling EY)

Are you sure it wasn't a Twitter hoax and actually proven ?

2 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

Awww, don't be disrespectful to potatoes. They're wonderful. His personality is more like wet bread

I like wet bread. :cyanlights:

StarstruckIllusion

Anyone else notice this tweet and their tweets happened exactly 9 years ago today? lmaoo

ThatsGossip111
8 hours ago, Xardas said:When it comes to Madonna, after how disgustingly she used Gaga to remind people about herself in 2012 (especially after the leak of documents proving that she agreed on Gaga sampling EY) I will not respect her desperate talentless a*s ever again 

Wait what?! She agreed to Gaga sampling express yourself? Receipts? 

6 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Are you sure it wasn't a Twitter hoax and actually proven ?

As far as I remember the whole GGD went crazy about this leak but I don't remember it to be proven any kind of fake. One way or another I find it incredibly pathetic what Madonna did back in the day, especially the shade-mashup-clownery during her tour in front of so many ppl repeatedly. Well. Karma is a b**ch and she should thank God there was no internet in her time bc she wouldn't be so fast to boast about herself inventing the wheel, dinosaurs and gravity 🤷🏼‍♂️

IG: @bartoszprazuch

monstertoronto
16 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I mean:

Perez

Die Antwoord

Azelia Banks 

Adam

The Chainsmokers

Katy?...

Not one didn't either disappeared or at least lost a lot of momentum.

https://www.nickiswift.com/47997/celebs-cant-stand-lady-gaga/

Katy?? She loves Gaga. She goes to the shows she praises her all the time even tho Gaga never responds.  She should not be on this list. 

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Katy?? She loves Gaga. She goes to the shows she praises her all the time even tho Gaga never responds.  She should not be on this list. 

katy made digs at her once upon a time on her twitter

emma roberts is an abuser

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Now yeah but she used to come for Gaga's Alejandro video in 2010 and show herself faking to throw up in front of a Venus painting when Gaga was doing her Venus era in 2013.

Now some may say Gaga came for her first in 2008 by saying "I don't think she kissed a girl". :ladyhaha:

Archived