Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga dragging Adam Levine goes viral

dit

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

And now one artist is considered one of the creative legends of our time while the other has spiraled into creating unlistenable music that’s uncomfortably cringe. :vegas:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

I’ve hated him ever since he tried this weak ass drag. His grating, IRRITATING voice and childish music. His horrible Super Bowl halftime show. His baked-potato personality on those singing shows. And now his infidelity.  END HIM !!!

🤖⚡️

Bonkers

My attitude yesterday:

"who cares, mind your own business.  get a life. Celebrities don't owe you access to their private lives"

My attitude after reading this

"I hate him!!!!!! :cryga:  he's a scum bag and a horrible person and delusional if he thinks.... :cryga::cryga::cryga:"

and then I thought that thing Wendy Williams said about Britney's family.

Also, Adam's best song is Cannon in D. 

He will REGRET. REGRETTTTTTT

Good morning everyone.  I hope you have lovely days :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Sneaky Oliver

I miss sassy Gaga, i know she's there! the way she clocked a fan about the last CBT confirms that

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MonsterBall13
2 hours ago, Dr Fudge said:

And now one artist is considered one of the creative legends of our time while the other has spiraled into creating unlistenable music that’s uncomfortably cringe. :vegas:

The Gaga curse is real 

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

I’ve hated him ever since he tried this weak ass drag. His grating, IRRITATING voice and childish music. His horrible Super Bowl halftime show. His baked-potato personality on those singing shows. And now his infidelity.  END HIM !!!

Awww, don't be disrespectful to potatoes. They're wonderful. His personality is more like wet bread

Wet Fire

I mean...Shakespeare sort of did the same 'recycling' of myths and history when he wrote his iconic tragedies. So this is a compliment :glamourpuss:

Anderson123

I used to be the biggest Maroon 5 fan and I still like some of their early stuff but it's so funny that out of all the people, Adam had the nerve to say that lol. One of the biggest sellouts in music.

Archived