other

Gaga dragging Adam Levine goes viral

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon

What's crazy is that this diss came from a dude who had already FULLY sold out to this max Martin sound since 2 albums at the time...

He wasn't original whatsoever yet had the nerve to try this attack... :saladga:

Awakened M
15 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

And the sequel.. 😂

DneSzz2VsAAjGSt?format=jpg&name=small

OMG why don't I remember THAT?!:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Guillaume Hamon
39 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

OMG why don't I remember THAT?!:ladyhaha:

Cause Gaga shady twitter days in 2011-2014 seems far away after years of speeches about kindness. 😂

Plus Katy was maybe one or 2 times ( at least from what I recall) shady towards Gaga. Other than that she was constantly praising her and serving LM attitude. I think her spectacular flop was a Dr.Luke karma, not adversity towards Gaga. 

When it comes to Madonna, after how disgustingly she used Gaga to remind people about herself in 2012 (especially after the leak of documents proving that she agreed on Gaga sampling EY) I will not respect her desperate talentless a*s ever again 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Not only him but his whole band never liked Gaga. I’ll never forget one of them rolling his eyes when Applause played at the end of the Victorias Secret Fashion Show back in 2013. 

• noa234 changed the title to Gaga's tweet about Maroon 5 frontman exactly 9 years ago, goes VIRAL

Archived