Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• Dennis

• Popo

• bionic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very worrying turn of events, but quite expected considering how poorly Russia has fared in its war in recent months. Putin simply cannot afford to lose.  I hope that through this the truth abo

Honestly I'm thinking the same, and I also believe, that Russia could be only stopped from the inside, but people care for their own safety first, and I understand those, who don't protest because of

The Fame Monster

A very worrying turn of events, but quite expected considering how poorly Russia has fared in its war in recent months. Putin simply cannot afford to lose. 

I hope that through this the truth about the full war will finally be revealed to the passive Russian people and they will stand up against the war.

• Like 4
Andrew Shaw

I hate to be that negative person, but to me it really is feeling like World War III is imminent. With the obvious ongoing invasion of Ukraine by the Russians and the increasing likelihood of China attacking Taiwan in the near future. It really is a scary time to be alive. 

• Like 2
Dennis
13 minutes ago, Andrew Shaw said:

I hate to be that negative person, but to me it really is feeling like World War III is imminent. With the obvious ongoing invasion of Ukraine by the Russians and the increasing likelihood of China attacking Taiwan in the near future. It really is a scary time to be alive. 

Thank Germany and France, who blocked Ukraine's entry into NATO in 2008. It was a great timing, because Putin's term was ending back then and even if he wanted, he wouldn't have been able to start a war against Ukraine, unprepared and few months left before election (back then elections were still quasi-free in Russia).

Now we reap the consequences of Europe's weakness. And westerners still don't understand the simple notion that weakness begets aggression. 

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Aleks
14 minutes ago, Andrew Shaw said:

+ the conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia :enigma:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋
  • Sad 1
Gabi001

On one side it is sad that this mobilisation will cause tens of thousands of deaths, but on the other hand at least common Russians will finally see with their eyes what is their leader really doing in Ukraine

I'm not having fun tonight.
bionic
29 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Seems like the perfect way to develop troops who will surrender or defect at the first opportunity, probably without even a sniff of combat. That said, I expect political protestor troops would be dropped straight into the most active warzones to purposely get killed off immediately

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Andrew Shaw said:

Each passing month, this prospect looks more worrying. The war in Ukraine is already longer than the average and keeps prolonging.

This may be pessimistic but this is a conflict that escalates over time.

I wanted to post this yesterday but I decided not to, but anyways if full mobilization eventually does happen Russia, I think this will possibility turn into WW3.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
FfFfFfFF
52 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

On one side it is sad that this mobilisation will cause tens of thousands of deaths, but on the other hand at least common Russians will finally see with their eyes what is their leader really doing in Ukraine

I unfortunately don't think it will make a difference. We underestimate how much can we allow propaganda to bend our outlook on reality, but most importantly they are sending more reservists instead of regular citizens, which probably already know what Russia is up to. It's not like they are forcing the youth from some wealthy neighbourhood of Moscow to fight, now that could make a meaningful difference.

FfFfFfFF
59 minutes ago, Aleks said:

+ the conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia :enigma:

This year we had

- Russia vs Ukraine

- Armenia vs Azerbaijan

- Kyrgyzstan vs Tajikistan

- Serbia vs Kosovo

- China vs Taiwan (diplomatic conflict)

- Russia vs NATO, EU (diplomatic conflict)

(I would also add Turkey vs Greece as a diplomatic conflict too)

• Sad 1
Dennis
25 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Each passing month, this prospect looks more worrying. The war in Ukraine is already longer than the average and keeps prolonging.

This may be pessimistic but this is a conflict that escalates over time.

I wanted to post this yesterday but I decided not to, but anyways if full mobilization eventually does happen Russia, I think this will possibility turn into WW3.

yeah Russia will be like "I may be going down but i'll bring the whole world down with me".... What's fascinating is the complete absence of any protests in Russia. Russians are the only people who can stop this madness. But unfortunately big part of them are complicit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Poltergeist
9 minutes ago, Dennis said:

What's fascinating is the complete absence of any protests in Russia.

Probably they'd immediately land in jail or war front...

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Like 3