Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Putin announces partial mobilization

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Dennis
3 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Probably they'd immediately land in jail or war front...

If you show up in small numbers sure, but if tens of thousands of people start protesting, it'll be difficult to contain them. And better to land in jail than to die in a nuclear apocalypse. 

There are protests right now in Iran. The threat of jail time is just as high.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FfFfFfFF

• Dennis

• Popo

• PartySick

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very worrying turn of events, but quite expected considering how poorly Russia has fared in its war in recent months. Putin simply cannot afford to lose.  I hope that through this the truth abo

Honestly I'm thinking the same, and I also believe, that Russia could be only stopped from the inside, but people care for their own safety first, and I understand those, who don't protest because of

Poltergeist
Just now, Dennis said:

If you show up in small numbers sure, but if tens of thousands of people start protesting, it'll be difficult to contain them. And better to land in jail than to die in a nuclear apocalypse. 

Honestly I'm thinking the same, and I also believe, that Russia could be only stopped from the inside, but people care for their own safety first, and I understand those, who don't protest because of that :(

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Like 4
FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, Dennis said:

What's fascinating is the complete absence of any protests in Russia. Russians are the only people who can stop this madness. But unfortunately big part of them are complicit.

Well.. these are people that have been under totalitarian rule since since the Soviet takeover (so, for 100 years). Generations of Russians were taught not to oppose the government, otherwise they will be sent to the gulags or killed. And the ones that stood up were removed from the society in favour of the ones that remained docile.

• Like 3
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Popo said:

Praying for @Admin

He's not effected by this, thankfully. Even if Putin chose full conscription he wouldn't be effected.

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Popo
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He's not effected by this, thankfully. Even if Putin chose full conscription he wouldn't be effected.

i guess i can no longer vote for you in the no-longer-upcoming admin elections

• LMAO 1
PartySick
Just now, Popo said:

i guess i can no longer vote for you in the no-longer-upcoming admin elections

I-

I wouldn't want to be admin :messga: especially not like that omg :messga:

Daffodils and pale red carnations
Popo
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I-

I wouldn't want to be admin :messga: especially not like that omg :messga:

yas that's why you should be the new Admin, real leaders rise up during times of strife and uncertainty. i'll vote for you as long as you give a White Pony to @bionic for using the same picture for so long.

• YAAAS 1
bionic
44 minutes ago, Popo said:

yas that's why you should be the new Admin, real leaders rise up during times of strife and uncertainty. i'll vote for you as long as you give a White Pony to @bionic for using the same picture for so long.

A white pony? :diane: I should get bronze silver gold diamond platinum chrome mod for dedication, determination, and deoderization 

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

Im disgusted. Genocides everywhere. In 2022 this is how we act. Men ruling the world with evil and we can do nothing about it, the rest are sheeps who have no original thoughts and get brainwashed by the media cause they are weak. No intellect, no empathy. This world is broken we are broken. We are disgusting as a species. Just a scratch to the surface of what we do to nature as well. We fight, world war one two three four it never ****ing ends. Bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. Makes me sivk sometimes to even be part of this world with these people. I wanna spit on his face and I have no doubt karma will come to him and all monsters

• Sad 1
Debithius
7 hours ago, Dennis said:

Thank Germany and France, who blocked Ukraine's entry into NATO in 2008. It was a great timing, because Putin's term was ending back then and even if he wanted, he wouldn't have been able to start a war against Ukraine, unprepared and few months left before election (back then elections were still quasi-free in Russia).

Now we reap the consequences of Europe's weakness. And westerners still don't understand the simple notion that weakness begets aggression. 

I misread the comment.

Edited by Debithius
Dennis
Just now, Debithius said:

But Ukraine wasn't truly EU compatible back then which they aren't today either. Ukraine entering the EU before the war wouldn't have changed much. It would have been the same as today. EU is only a trade union not a military force union like NATO. 

No, Germany and France blocked its entry into NATO. Ukraine applied in 2008 with U.S support. But Germany and France blocked it.