💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

First MCU X-Men movie details revealed

River

Featured Posts

https://www.screengeek.net/2022/09/20/x-men-mcu-movie-plot-details/

Our sources have told us that Marvel Studios’ current plan is for the MCU’s X-Men film to be based on Joss Whedon’s Astonishing X-Men run. Astonishing X-Men was a comic book series continuation of Grant Morrison’s New X-Men. Whedon’s run began in 2004 and ended in 2008.

It’s unclear which X-Men team the studio plans on using – but it’s worth noting that the lineup in that series was Cyclops and Emma Frost :iamfair: (team leaders) and also included Beast, Kitty Pryde, Wolverine and Colossus. That group was also featured in various limited series’ including World War Hulk: X-Men.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• River changed the title to First MCU X-Men movie details revealed
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I didn't know Joss Whedon wrote comics 

yeah he started to write comics with Buffy, the comics were extra stories of the series.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, River said:

Emma Frost :iamfair:

I WISH but I have a feeling Gagz prob signed some sort of exclusivity contract with Warner or something :selena: 

Ororo Munroe
On 9/21/2022 at 10:18 AM, River said:

Our sources have told us that Marvel Studios’ current plan is for the MCU’s X-Men film to be based on Joss Whedon’s Astonishing X-Men run

that’s one of the best (if not the best) X Men’s series ever tbh, so I’m very excited 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Tbh all I care about is Storm being done justice. She's always been used but not put at the front where she belongs. She is above beyond Omega level and deserves her spotlight especially after they keep flopping with Jean Grey 

Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Tbh all I care about is Storm being done justice. 

She just got leaked

El-Trueno-De-La-Tormenta-Superhroe-Adult

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

2 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Tbh all I care about is Storm being done justice. She's always been used but not put at the front where she belongs. She is above beyond Omega level and deserves her spotlight especially after they keep flopping with Jean Grey 

For REALZ. If I have to watch her take 15 seconds to shoot a lightning bolt or a nonflying villain knock her out of the air (because she can apparently only fly 15 feet) I will LOSE it. 

phantasmas
5 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

She just got leaked

El-Trueno-De-La-Tormenta-Superhroe-Adult

pleaaasee!!!!!!! I would ask for a Disney+ refund so quick :messga: Miss Mickey and her Marvel friends wouldn't deserve my $$ after this 

5 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

She just got leaked

CSQx312W0AQF691.png

Wouldn't be mad tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 3 weeks later...

Archived