music news

Taylor Swift reveals tracklist on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1. Lavender Haze

5. You’re On Your Own, Kid

10. Labyrinth

12. Sweet Nothing

4 tracks revealed in one night! Maybe the last track (fourth track) is coming in the next hour? :giveup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

1. Lavender Haze

2. Maroon

3. Anti-Hero

5. You’re On Your Own, Kid

6. Midnight Rain

7. Question…?

8. Vigilante Sh*t

9. Bejeweled 

10. Labyrinth

11. Karma

12. Sweet Nothing

13. Mastermind

So we’re only missing track 4 :gum: Will that be the lead? 

OMG! Track 4 is Snow On The Beach ft. Lana Del Rey! 
The way I SCREAMED 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Railing
18 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Okay, I’ve been over announcing track by track but this one is funny:ladyhaha:
She’s well aware of the swifties doing too much with the theories thinking Karma was a scrapped album

I mean it wasn't a completely baseless theory :fan:

• Reputation broke her pattern of dropping a new album every 2 years, and her pattern of wearing the new album's look towards the end of the previous era.

• The Man music video, "KARMA" is written twice in the grafitti of her album titles, both times directly next to 1989. It was written in orange, while other album titles were in era-specific colors.

• LWYMMD music video, theres a 'TS6' airplane and she saws off one of the wings before writing "Reputation" in grafitti. There's also a scene where she's locked in a cage, and it's completely orange.

• In that Vogue? interview where she said "karma is real", Karma was capitalized despite not being the first word in the sentence.

Considering she's absolutely obsessed with easter eggs, to the point there's a 7 minute video with EW talking about the types of easter eggs she likes to do (even namedropping ones that fans got called delusional over), this sorta thing makes sense :sweat:

OMG A LANA COLLAB!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Flippy

LANA KKFNXMSNSM

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Railing
1 hour ago, JGD said:

4 tracks revealed in one night! Maybe the last track (fourth track) is coming in the next hour? :giveup:

Apparently she rushed out these episodes because the tracklist (minus the Lana feat) was leaked 2 days ago :rip: Mess

Flippy

Interesting how this was all released 13 days before the album release though :gum:

KubaM316

I went on TikTok cause I noticed this thread trending again, but 5 tracks in 1 day was the last thing I expected. :woot:

"You're On Your Own Kid" literally sounds like a track 5 name, I don't know if for you it does, but for me definitely.

Also a collab with Lana... AAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Taylucifer

That was one of the most agonising ways she could have done this. But it was fun

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Tinnitus15

Okay she announced track 5 with the phone in her right hand, meanwhile she’s holding it in her left hand for the other songs. What does it mean?:messga:

Blackout19

This album is gonna make Taylor to win another Grammy, I can feel it 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Archived