• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer

the audio has been removed on tiktok:laughga:

Spoiler

also, why wasn't this a lead single announcement:dom:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

I bet all the balls were #13. There’s no way she coincidentally got her lucky number on a 13 track album, titled Mastermind which is also interesting given the crazy facts with her announcement and release date :triggered:

This kind of game like promotions are immature and cringe imo, I don't know why but I feel like she is stucked in her high school phase, like collection clock album cover, collection lover diaries, clues and easter eggs in her photos... that's what teenagers generally like.:ohwell:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

This kind of game like promotions are immature and cringe imo, I don't know why but I feel like she is stucked in her high school phase, like collection clock album cover, collection lover diaries, clues and easter eggs in her photos... that's what teenagers generally like.:ohwell:

speak for yourself lol 

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, GipJo said:

How? It’s just a really fun and inventive way to change things up. Getting a “here’s your track list lol” post is honestly super boring. This keeps it fun, more suspenseful bc it’s one at a time, and gives an opportunity to have the artist be more direct and interact with fans.

Plus their personality shows more.

Also didnt Gaga literally create underwear, rain accessories, and a soap bar for chromatica :sis:

ProfessionalClown

No lie I love this lmao. She’s like “guys instead of just deciphering everything lemme just tell ya like bingo”

Grigio Guy

This is equally funny as it is ingenious!

people are on here acting like they wouldn’t eat this concept up if Gaga did it 😶🌫️

Religion is a product to sell.

monstertoronto

I really like Taylor, she plans everything out so well. I wish I were fully a Swiftie because I would be so fed. I’m pretty invested in this release so maybe I lowkey am, but I just don’t feel that emotional connection like I do with Gags. It’s almost more a professional admiration. 

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift reveals tracklist on TikTok

Archived