💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift reveals tracklist on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

This kind of game like promotions are immature and cringe imo, I don't know why but I feel like she is stucked in her high school phase, like collection clock album cover, collection lover diaries, clues and easter eggs in her photos... that's what teenagers generally like.:ohwell:

Everything you said is true, but a lot of us adults still have a childish view of the world so you know we’ll eat this up lmao 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermioneT
1 hour ago, GipJo said:

This kind of game like promotions are immature and cringe imo, I don't know why but I feel like she is stucked in her high school phase, like collection clock album cover, collection lover diaries, clues and easter eggs in her photos... that's what teenagers generally like.:ohwell:

I'm a thirty years old woman and I love stuff like that! It's so fun and entertaining. I don't think it's "childish", some people just like to romanticize stuff and enjoy games, riddles and things like that - people like me (I also create science games and riddles for kids for work, so playing and solving riddles and thinking about fun gimmicks is what I do daily:ladyhaha:) life itself is grim enough. But I do understand people are different and not everyone loves this approach.

She / hers

Flippy

Lmao if Gaga did this y’all would love it :staymad:

This is super fun and cute! I mean, is it “stay-up-till-midnight-for-an-announcement” fun? No, but still fun nonetheless! :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

thisboyisamonster

She's so cool when she's dorky like this - love this Taylor much more than 1989 era Taylor who always seemed so fierce lol.

3 hours ago, GipJo said:

Your Pfp :bradley: I need a real taste, I hope you're not a fake. :air:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, GipJo said:

I think having clues and easter eggs is okay but it much more herself saying that she is criptic that makes it kinda cringe …

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Stupid Oreo

All her tracks will start with the letter M. M is the 13tg letter in the alphabet, and she is using it a lot. Like Meet Me at Midnight, Midnights Mayhem with Me.

mark my words:enigma:

Tinnitus15

This isn’t a random ball.Her fav number is 13,and she showed it throughout her career.Even in the out of the woods mv she fell on the ground 13 times.

Anderson123

At least all of the track names are new and it's fun. I remember Gaga showing the ARTPOP tracklist with tweets of these graffiti fans did so we'd find out names and stuff like that. We obviously knew about GUY, Aura, Mary Jane Holland etc. but it was really funny when she finished and a lot of us where like "Where is Tea?" "Oh Temple got scrapped!".

16 hours ago, GipJo said:

If Gaga did something like this, everyone on here would be going nuts over it. This is good marketing. It’s fun and hasn’t been done before. Idk Shrug GIF by Landon Moss

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift reveals tracklist on TikTok

Archived