Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine admits "crossing the line"

VTV

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Willco said:

Flirting is not cheating. Considering the promiscuity of gay men a lot of us shouldn’t even pass judgement on Adam, in my opinion. 

Just cause you cheat on your SO doesn’t mean the rest of us do lmao wtf kind of BS is your response :ladyhaha:

and yeah, flirting with someone, telling them how sexy they are, how you want to name your newborn after them, all of that is considered cheating in my book. 

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

You sound like if you thought nearly all of gay men were promiscuous whatever they're in a relation or not, married or not... That's extremely exaggerated imo. 

And saying "a lot of us" shouldn't talk about a married man cheating make it seems like if you automatically assumed most gays here were surely about to do the same if they didn't already when you don't know us.

We already have enough wide generalizations made about us, please don't feed it. 

Internal homophobia is a real thing, example A is with that user tbh 

Guillaume Hamon
9 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Internal homophobia is a real thing, example A is with that user tbh 

I remember being a teenager thinking it would be impossible to have an exclusive gay relation with clichés like that...

Then I discovered that this generalization was coming from us having more open relationship which isn't cheating.

We need to stop placing ourselves in a box indeed, others already do it. ;)

Blackout19
3 hours ago, Willco said:

Oh right, because gay relationships are the cornerstone of traditional family values and monogamy. 

Imagine if it was. That would be nice. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, Willco said:

Flirting is not cheating. Considering the promiscuity of gay men a lot of us shouldn’t even pass judgement on Adam, in my opinion. 

Not trying to argue, but with all due respect, I think it’s one thing to be in an open relationship, and a completely other thing to be flirting with other girls while your wife (with whom you are in a committed, monogamous, 8 year marriage) is pregnant with your third child. What qualifies as “cheating” may depend on personal opinion but no one can deny he was in the wrong here. (In my opinion, I consider it cheating)

And also just because there are a lot of LGBTQ+ people on this website doesn’t mean a lot of us here shouldn’t pass judgement on someone not being faithful to their wife just because of an unfair stereotype that all/most gay men are “promiscuous.”

See The Best In Everyone

Monstermilo
3 hours ago, Lumiere said:

Gaga curse strikes yet again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAUMMDKOZCK-JZ-SfiAot

not adam levine thinking hes relevant enough as an artist to give this type of opinion 

gaga has more talent in her pinky than this dude has in his entire body 

also anyone who believes him - clearly u didnt watch that girls videos with the DM's he sent her about naming his kid after her lolol

6 hours ago, Knife said:

What a weird take.

Gay people have the freedom to conform or not conform to "traditional family values and monogamy" as they see fit, and exercise that freedom far more often than straight people do. Neither choice is the moral high ground as you seem to believe.

What are you talking about? It’s just conjecture and personal experience. Most gays I know married are open. Some aren’t. I couldn’t give a hoot what people do. I just don’t think we should be coming down on someone for flirting! What a joke! Take the stick out of your behind. 

I’m somehow a self hating gay because I’m understanding that relationships are not black and white? Even if you commit to monogamy, it doesn’t always turn out that way. 

The world is going mad. One minute everyone is so woke and left wing bordering on extremism, now we are fierce proponents of straight monogamy and family values and suddenly flirting via TEXT is now a serious betrayal. 

I could not care less about what kind of relationships people have but get off your soap box. 

I’m sure I’m arguing with 20 year olds who have no idea about relationships or how the world works. 

7 hours ago, Willco said:

Considering the promiscuity of gay men a lot of us shouldn’t even pass judgement on Adam, in my opinion. 

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

mother, what must i do?

myluis617

Not poor judgement just instincts he acted upon because he saw fit to do. Those are poor choices given the commitment you’ve already made. 

it must be poor judgement because he trusted that this girl would keep it all on the low and she didn’t. Now he can’t take the heat. 

myluis617
16 minutes ago, NATAH said:

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I know I find a lot of guys attractive but I really cant look at my lover straight in the face and live with the anxiety thinking they will someday find out about “me cheating”.  I don’t know how people make it a habit to be fake and lie to the face of someone they say they love.

5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Just cause you cheat on your SO doesn’t mean the rest of us do lmao wtf kind of BS is your response :ladyhaha:

and yeah, flirting with someone, telling them how sexy they are, how you want to name your newborn after them, all of that is considered cheating in my book. 

I didn’t assume you cheat, don’t assume I do. I don’t subscribe to monogamy as it just isn’t me. I love my partner dearly and I will always be there for him but I don’t want to just have sex with one human for the rest of my life. It works for us and that’s fine. You do you but don’t make assumptions about something you know nothing about. 

If you’re going to have the audacity and pure insanity to pretend that gay men by in large some how subscribe to monogamy in a world with gay bathhouses, beats, Grindr…. You’re a fool. 

I have internal homophobia? No bro, I’m just not living in a hallmark movie. 

Archived