💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB outfit in Interlude ACT 1

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

I just noticed she is wearing the bloody/latex outfit from Alice-Replay-Monster at TCB in the ACT 1 Interlude.

It really makes me wonder how long before the tour started this was shot….. For the outfit to be ready when shooting interludes… It feels everything was worked on at the last minute (**scrapped TCB concept**) but it turned out BEAUTIFUL hear me out.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

She was shooting them in London mid June as well as doing the motion capture. That's part of why in the Instagram post it mentions a quick turn around time.

ShayCristoforo
39 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

(**scrapped TCB concept**)

Was there another concept that was scrapped? :O

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

hieronymus
55 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

No, twitter gays invented this theory because the TCB concept that happened wasn't the neon fantasy world they'd imagined.

Chromatica Island
46 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

No, twitter gays invented this theory because the TCB concept that happened wasn't the neon fantasy world they'd imagined.

They are so annoying

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

One of my favorite interludes, I like to imagine it is Candy Warhol there

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I'm a bit confused where the "HD footage" of the interlude is coming from. Is it edited from people's recordings of the screens? Will we also get the intro?

skedaddleBItCh

I'm kinda sad they replaced that part of the interlude with a 3D one:messga: Also, the red segment outfits for both Gaga and the dancers feel like they represent the red tribe of Chromatica:fatcat:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

7 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

6 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

Dot is the one that said there was a "scrapped" concept, Aka the only "insider" that ever gets anything correct for years running. Also the idea of a scrapped concept doesn't mean finished scrapped concept - just one prior idea. Of course there are tons of different iterations of the tour that were planned and changed, it took 2 years to finally do the tour after all with interludes filmed literally weeks prior to the tour beginning.

Joshie S

If that interlude is titled "OPERATION" ..it only makes me wonder if this story is about her hip surgery.

A deep dive through her mind of trauma.

From what I've seen no one has mentioned this throughout the tour but... 
If anything, the Replay outfit reminds me of a bloody bruised version of this look:
tumblr_n6wndbcLeW1tc44buo1_1280.jpg

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

elijahfan
5 hours ago, jacobsoyah said:

I'm a bit confused where the "HD footage" of the interlude is coming from. Is it edited from people's recordings of the screens? Will we also get the intro?

From the director’s Instagram.

On 9/21/2022 at 1:09 AM, Joshie S said:

If that interlude is titled "OPERATION" ..it only makes me wonder if this story is about her hip surgery.

A deep dive through her mind of trauma.

From what I've seen no one has mentioned this throughout the tour but... 
If anything, the Replay outfit reminds me of a bloody bruised version of this look:
tumblr_n6wndbcLeW1tc44buo1_1280.jpg

Oh yeah, totally.. I thought the reference was kinda obvious as it had the same style hehe

Joshie S
1 hour ago, Alfonso said:

Oh yeah, totally.. I thought the reference was kinda obvious as it had the same style hehe

I mean me too but I've not seen anyone talk about it? At all?

Also no one is talking about the dance moves during Alice being similar to the arm movements Gaga made during ARTPOP at Swinefest...

It all connects on so many deep levels :bradley: I love Gaga :diane:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived