Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Hoodie

DavidJP

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Honestly, it’s hopeless finding an affordable hoodie at all. I ended up getting one unofficial and it’s almost EXACTLY the same as what was sold at the shows. 

the only thing it doesn’t have is the Chromatica title on the sleeves but I think the seller offers that too a for a little bit more 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1291650470/chromatica-ball-themed-custom-apparel

Oooh I might have to get one of these :pray:  they don't seem to have the Miami colors tho?

Daenerys
21 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Oooh I might have to get one of these :pray:  they don't seem to have the Miami colors tho?

If you message him, he’ll work with what you want. He did with me, he had the mock-up of the LA show for me ready the next day after the show! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

20 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

If you message him, he’ll work with what you want. He did with me, he had the mock-up of the LA show for me ready the next day after the show! 

Oh thank you, I think I will try getting one!

pink sushi
3 hours ago, Jenina said:

I just tried ordering from here the other day if you're willing to wait until I get mine. I should be getting it Sunday. They have them for a lot of dates

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lady-Gaga-Hoodie-The-Chromatica-Ball-Tour-2022-USA-Atlanta-Merch-Long-Sleeve-Sweatshirts-Men-Women-Hooded-Pullover/1031283292

Umm why is Walmart selling the hoodies?! :wtf: 

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, Jenina said:

I just tried ordering from here the other day if you're willing to wait until I get mine. I should be getting it Sunday. They have them for a lot of dates

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lady-Gaga-Hoodie-The-Chromatica-Ball-Tour-2022-USA-Atlanta-Merch-Long-Sleeve-Sweatshirts-Men-Women-Hooded-Pullover/1031283292

How is Walmart able to sell this??

KindnessPunk

They do run small, I got mine in a Large and really regret not getting XL, I might even wanna trade if anyone has an XL and needs a large lol

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Umm why is Walmart selling the hoodies?! :wtf: 

2 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

How is Walmart able to sell this??

It’s through an independent retailer, just being sold through Walmart. Like a lot of companies do for amazon. 

she/her/hers

monstertoronto
26 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

It’s through an independent retailer, just being sold through Walmart. Like a lot of companies do for amazon. 

These must be knockoffs then if they’re selling for $28

SharkmanthaC
10 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

These must be knockoffs then if they’re selling for $28

Yeah I think they are. I found another site selling bootleg but I don’t want to post it since it’s technically illegal. There are several of them out there. 

she/her/hers

ThatsGossip111
8 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Honestly, it’s hopeless finding an affordable hoodie at all. I ended up getting one unofficial and it’s almost EXACTLY the same as what was sold at the shows. 

the only thing it doesn’t have is the Chromatica title on the sleeves but I think the seller offers that too a for a little bit more 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1291650470/chromatica-ball-themed-custom-apparel

I bought a customized hoodie from this seller! Mine came in great quality, the inside is super soft 🥰

CaliLilMonster

Found them on AliExpress. Under $20. The reviews aren't too terrible :spin:. I'll update in 6 months when I receive it, if it's worth it.

gagaohlala

If someone has a Paris one on XL or XXL :ohwell: might as well dream a bit, I can’t find one on the internet and I don’t want to pay too much 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived