💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Hoodie

DavidJP

Featured Posts

Is anyone selling a chromatica ball hoodie in EXTRA LARGE? Im not looking to spend an arm and a leg on it, and am looking for either:

New York 

Miami

DC

Boston

Thanks!!!! 

Daenerys

Honestly, it’s hopeless finding an affordable hoodie at all. I ended up getting one unofficial and it’s almost EXACTLY the same as what was sold at the shows. 

the only thing it doesn’t have is the Chromatica title on the sleeves but I think the seller offers that too a for a little bit more 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1291650470/chromatica-ball-themed-custom-apparel

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

43 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

Is anyone selling a chromatica ball hoodie in EXTRA LARGE? Im not looking to spend an arm and a leg on it, and am looking for either:

New York 

Miami

DC

Boston

Thanks!!!! 

I’m looking for all if any one can help I have 

london

Dallas

Houston

Saint Hollywood

I will forever regret not being able to get the hoodie in Boston; I was on a tight budget for that trip :bear:

I hope to somehow get a hoodie from either that show or New York for a reasonable price eventually. :cryga:

10 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I just tried ordering from here the other day if you're willing to wait until I get mine. They have them for pretty much every date

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lady-Gaga-Hoodie-The-Chromatica-Ball-Tour-2022-USA-Atlanta-Merch-Long-Sleeve-Sweatshirts-Men-Women-Hooded-Pullover/1031283292

I actually bought this one for New York but it was way too small so i asked if i can exchange for a larger size! just waiting for a response 

2 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

I actually bought this one for New York but it was way too small so i asked if i can exchange for a larger size! just waiting for a response 

Is there a reason you don't buy the rest of the hoodies through the Walmart link?

cool

1 minute ago, Jenina said:

Is there a reason you don't buy the rest of the hoodies through the Walmart link?

Well i was lookign for one of any of those dates; I also was hoping to get an official one from somene here, but Im glad the walmart ones are an option! Hopefully I can exchange mine. I got an XL but it fits like a medium so i wanna swap for a 3xl 

5 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

Well i was lookign for one of any of those dates; I also was hoping to get an official one from somene here, but Im glad the walmart ones are an option! Hopefully I can exchange mine. I got an XL but it fits like a medium so i wanna swap for a 3xl 

Fair enough. I was only curious because I'm expecting mine soon and was wondering if you had anything put you off from it. Thank goodness for the free returns because I got a small because that's the size I am in the hoodies sold at the stadium so we'll see. I'll for sure compare the real one from one of my dates and the one I get on Sunday 

cool

4 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Fair enough. I was only curious because I'm expecting mine soon and was wondering if you had anything put you off from it. Thank goodness for the free returns because I got a small because that's the size I am in the hoodies sold at the stadium so we'll see. I'll for sure compare the real one from one of my dates and the one I get on Sunday 

They run VERY small! I got an XL, and its very snug! and im going to get a 3XL so i hope second time's the charm!

ChicaSkas

I for sure want to buy a 2XL Hoodie for LA if anyone is selling one.

Sadly the official ones are getting bootlegged.... that is a giant indicator to them not having made enough :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ProfessionalClown

The way they were sold out in Dallas at the Merch bus when I got there, saw them rolling it to the bus, and RAAANNN BACK. 

I spent so much there but tbh worth it. The fact that people are selling them for like 280-350 is crazy :toofunny: 

I was wanting to get a large LA one just for the fun of it but lord 

even the regular tour merch is so expensive :giveup:

2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

he fact that people are selling them for like 280-350 is crazy 

I know!! I wouldnt mind paying 120-180 but anything more than that is a joke 

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

I know!! I wouldnt mind paying 120-180 but anything more than that is a joke 

Agree, it’s crazy. What’s crazier is that it’s selling :saladga:

like I get being a stan but sis your wallet :messga:

I wanted to buy the two ROM shirts I didn’t buy but they’re like over 100 each like nah đŸ˜©

Archived