Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Russia preparing for potential mobilization measures (American sources)

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

what does that mean... preparing to potential mobilization measures? I'm assuming the worst I can think of :saladga:

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

what does that mean... preparing to potential mobilization measures? I'm assuming the worst I can think of :saladga:

Sending the male Russian population of fighting age to war.

NightStar

I wanna be wrong but I am so afraid that unless USA or UK or EU provide Ukraine with missile defense systems we might witness the most terrifying bombings of peaceful cities since WW2 

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Economy said:

So conscription?

Yes. And declaring a full on war against Ukraine.

This could be a major escalation and could be concerning in so many ways (With its entire population Russia could probably be able to take Ukraine, the Republic of Moldova. And then Russia will come into direct contact with the bordering NATO countries.)

Dennis
1 minute ago, NightStar said:

I wanna be wrong but I am so afraid that unless USA or UK or EU provide Ukraine with missile defense systems we might witness the most terrifying bombings of peaceful cities since WW2 

True unfortunately.

In few weeks it will have been one year since the U.S government knew about this invasion, and yet Biden administration wants to keep finding excuses as to why Ukraine still doesn't have western air defenses.

CannaeDrive

It is probable that any plan to mobilize young (and not so young) Russians for a war very few want could go not necessarily according to Putin's way.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
  • Like 1
Ainosuke
1 hour ago, NightStar said:

US UK and EU are the problem tho?

• LMAO 4
  • Sad 1
FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

The country invading and not respecting other countries' self-determination are more of the problem I would say. 

• Thanks 6
Regina George
30 minutes ago, Ainosuke said:

Yea Russia is this peaceful nation and everyone else is the problem. Lmao give me a breat. They are murderers and rapists. They are killing children, women and old people. They are stealing people’s territory and possessions. Leave this forum wif you have this mentality. 

• Thanks 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

It’s official, partial mobilization.

he’s just digging his own grave at this point. I’m not even stressing cause I know how stupid it is. Will never work. He just can’t realize he lost and will lose. He will continue until death

• Like 1