Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Vegas 2.0 Ideas

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

So, we know that Gaga is all but confirmed for another stint in Vegas. Assuming she changes things up and replaces 'Enigma' with something new, what would you like the concept and/or name to be?

I just shared in another thread that I'd quite like to see it named 'REPLAY'. This could be a nod to the fact the setlist would inevitably see Gaga 'replaying' her biggest hits but it could also link into the concept of Gaga 'replaying' her journey from trauma to recovery. I'd see the narrative as very similar to TCB but with a different setlist. Of course, Katy's already in Vegas with 'PLAY', so I'm not sure if Gaga would really go with 'REPLAY' but it would be funny if she did. 

Another idea I had is 'ALICE', which would tell the story of Gaga looking for her Wonderland and finding freedom. Imagine the world she could create with this concept! The show could start with 'Alice' and document her journey through fame and trauma. 

'The Monster Residency' would also be quite iconic and lend itself to some very dark visuals and themes. Although I don't think Gaga would want to recycle this again. 

Any other ideas?

subtext / fantasy

tylertremallose

Visions of Mother Monster 

A dark pop show where she brings back iconic looks in a revamped way 

I feel like she'll keep the title of Enigma and just re-vamp the entire tour. The name suits her brand so I don't see her changing it up.

If it had to be changed, I could see her using a completely new name/perhaps a hint to the new era 

OMonster
5 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Visions of Mother Monster 

A dark pop show where she brings back iconic looks in a revamped way 

Love it. Even just 'The Mother Monster Residency' would be cool. 

subtext / fantasy

Maxine Puth

This may be an unpopular opinion but I’m kinda over the whole obsession with “dark visual” shows revolving around fame, trauma, and finding her true self :mark: Feels like that’s what she’s been doing since ARTPOP. I mean I guess don’t fix what’s not broken, but it would be nice to see her, idk, do something Enigmatic with her pop shows. Obviously it will be a serve either way. But I’d prefer something new that shows development with her story telling and career. Something simple like a “man behind the curtain” idea would be cool, taking us on a journey through her many different sides.

OMonster
6 minutes ago, erfaan said:

I feel like she'll keep the title of Enigma and just re-vamp the entire tour. The name suits her brand so I don't see her changing it up.

If it had to be changed, I could see her using a completely new name/perhaps a hint to the new era 

Oh, I hope she changes the name... even just for the sake of something new. I feel 'Enigma' is so tarnished among fans and she must know that. I'll never forget when she was asked if TCB would be like Enigma and she laughed (very knowingly) and assured the fan that, no, it would be *very* different. I think she needs something completely new... and if everything is going to change anyway, why not the name? It wouldn't really make sense.

subtext / fantasy

asfittingasmcqueen

Given that TCB was so dark in both theme and visuals, I could see a brigther, more celebratory aproach this time around. Something sparkly like the Super Bowl Halftime performance or the Joanne World Tour (minus the interludes)

Songs like Replay, Babylon, Enigma and Sour Candy feel like great choices to add to the setlist as well

Keep the name Enigma & combine the show's storyline with Chromatica's.

Visually, a more colorful version of TCB, combining cyber punk and brutalist aesthetics.

2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Oh, I hope she changes the name... even just for the sake of something new. I feel 'Enigma' is so tarnished among fans and she must know that. I'll never forget when she was asked if TCB would be like Enigma and she laughed (very knowingly) and assured the fan that, no, it would be *very* different. I think she needs something completely new... and if everything is going to change anyway, why not the name? It wouldn't really make sense.

Oh, I'm so here for the name change. I'm just setting my expectations low because you just never know :cryga:

If it had to be Chromatica based, I'd love for her to call it Babylon and maybe re-use some of the theme-ing that was rumored as the early TCB. 

Putang Ina Mo
44 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I just shared in another thread that I'd quite like to see it named 'REPLAY'. This could be a nod to the fact the setlist would inevitably see Gaga 'replaying' her biggest hits but it could also link into the concept of Gaga 'replaying' her journey from trauma to recovery.

This title is too similar to Katy Perry's Vegas residency. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeG3JZNYqhiS3fotccsD8

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Anderson123
20 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

This title is too similar to Katy Perry's Vegas residency. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeG3JZNYqhiS3fotccsD8

This. As soon as I read Replay I was looking for someone to say Katy's is called PLAY and it's too similar.

danbekim

I think she's going to continue this dark vision like she did with the Chroma ball. It would be a serve imo

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Alice in Wonderland theme or Monsters. Nothing else please. We have had so much recovery and healing journeys that if I had an accident at this point, I'll be feeling already healed. :saladga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived