Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga landing to LA with a toy

sara57

Featured Posts

Aw. Kitties are good huggies. It was good to see some big smiles from her when she got on the piano stage in Houston. I thought the shows were going great (I watched fan videos) and she was having some joy performing, always seemed joyous during the finale bow. :firega: Then this last lightning event, after the decision was made, could have brought back some bad memories. :saladga: So sad to see her crying. I hope she can talk it through and move on quickly. The 2 shows I attended went off perfectly, as planned, as far as I can tell. Not a drop of rain. The Miami show was just drama to me, watching video clips, not a soggy wet experience. :hmm:At least there will be a professional video of the entire LA show including HMH, I hope. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

Literally how are some of you saying she looks miserable sad and depressed based on one pic of her walking out of a plane she doesn’t have to be smiling all the time :huntyga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

1 minute ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Literally how are some of you saying she looks miserable sad and depressed based on one pic of her walking out of a plane she doesn’t have to be smiling all the time :huntyga:

Lmao I was thinking the same. That's usually the way I look when I step off a plane, even if Im happy. But it is cute that she has this toy :) and of course I'm sure she's still feeling bittersweet about Miami. I just don't think this picture is a for sure indicator of that.

The BPD Monster
3 hours ago, erfaan said:

Aw - she looks sad/mellow. I can see why she would be, this is the one tour she was probably hoping everything would wrap up without a hiccup and then mother nature happened. Plus, she always seems to take on the pain of everyone else, so if some fans seemed upset, I can see her taking that on board.

Hope she's not too hard on herself :hmm:

She was so excited god I'm so heartbroken 😭 it's been 2 days and i still haven't recovered and the bad mood has stayed w me. Imagine how she feels if a simple fan like me is feeling like this 

PartySick
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

She was so excited god I'm so heartbroken 😭 it's been 2 days and i still haven't recovered and the bad mood has stayed w me. Imagine how she feels if a simple fan like me is feeling like this 

Same. I can't even watch my videos or look at my pictures from that night yet :bradley:

🖤

1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

I feel the same way!  I know it's in NO WAY HER FAULT, and give her credit for owning the decision not to continue and coming out to tell us the bad news HERSELF.  I never doubted that she loved the Little Monsters, but this really felt like a step above what most multi millionaire celebs would do, especially after months of traveling and performing through chronic pain.  She spoke directly TO US and you can tell she felt genuinely upset about the circumstances, but firm in her decision to do "the right thing."  She really has grown up to be such a special, beautiful person.  That being said, this was my FOURTH attempt to see her where yet another thing went off-script.  My family has been joking that I'm bad luck for her, and maybe I should "find a new love because we aren't meant to be together" lol.  I am so disappointed, but all the more motivated to have my special moment with her someday!

❤️🩹❤️🔥

40 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Same. I can't even watch my videos or look at my pictures from that night yet :bradley:

I've been watching my video of TEOG and putting it in my mind as the closing song and it's really beautiful:fatcat::heart: 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I've been watching my video of TEOG and putting it in my mind as the closing song and it's really beautiful:fatcat::heart: 

Oh :bradley:

But then the way she was looking up at the sky like "umm holy sh*t" while singing makes me laugh :ladyhaha:

And her bolting halfway through Angel Down makes me laugh :cryga:

It's so funny but it's also so painful :bradley:

🖤

jimmytimestep

y'all are saying she looks sad but like, maybe she just woke up from a nap?

I know i look like hell when i get off an airplane lol

1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

y'all are saying she looks sad but like, maybe she just woke up from a nap?

I know i look like hell when i get off an airplane lol

Literally me. I mean, let's be real here, Gaga has a major RBF. I have one too and people are CONSTANTLY asking me "what's wrong?" 🤣  Give her a break. She doesn't have to be smiling all the time. 

Archived