šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga landing to LA with a toy

sara57

Featured Posts

Ā 

Aw. Kitties are good huggies. It was good to see some big smiles from her when she got on the piano stage in Houston. I thought the shows were going great (I watched fan videos) and she was having some joy performing, always seemed joyous during the finale bow.Ā :firega: Then this last lightning event, after the decision was made, could have brought back some bad memories. :saladga:Ā So sad to see her crying. IĀ hope she can talk it through and move on quickly. The 2 shows I attended went off perfectly, as planned, as far as I can tell. Not a drop of rain. The Miami show was just drama to me, watching video clips, not a soggy wet experience. :hmm:At least there will be a professional video of the entire LA show including HMH, I hope.Ā 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

Literally how are some of you saying she looks miserable sad and depressed based on one pic of her walking out of a plane she doesnā€™t have to be smiling all the timeĀ :huntyga:

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€

1 minute ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Literally how are some of you saying she looks miserable sad and depressed based on one pic of her walking out of a plane she doesnā€™t have to be smiling all the timeĀ :huntyga:

Lmao I was thinking the same. That's usually the way I look when I step off a plane, even if Im happy. But it is cute that she has this toy :) and of course I'm sure she's still feeling bittersweet about Miami. I just don't think this picture is a for sure indicator of that.

The BPD Monster
3 hours ago, erfaan said:

Aw - she looks sad/mellow. I can see why she would be, this is the one tour she was probably hoping everything would wrap up without a hiccup and then mother nature happened. Plus, she always seems to take on the pain of everyone else, so if some fans seemed upset, I can see her taking that on board.

Hope she's not too hard on herselfĀ :hmm:

She was so excited god I'm so heartbroken šŸ˜­ it's been 2 days and i still haven't recovered and the bad mood has stayed w me. Imagine how she feels if a simple fan like me is feeling like thisĀ 

PartySick
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

She was so excited god I'm so heartbroken šŸ˜­ it's been 2 days and i still haven't recovered and the bad mood has stayed w me. Imagine how she feels if a simple fan like me is feeling like thisĀ 

Same. I can't even watch my videos or look at my pictures from that night yetĀ :bradley:

šŸ–¤

1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

I feel the same way! Ā I know it's in NO WAY HER FAULT, and give her credit for owning the decision not to continue and coming out to tell us the bad news HERSELF. Ā I never doubted that she loved the Little Monsters, but this really felt like a step above what most multi millionaire celebs would do, especially after months of traveling and performing through chronic pain. Ā She spoke directly TO US and you can tell she felt genuinely upset aboutĀ the circumstances, but firm in her decision to do "the right thing." Ā She really has grown up to be such a special, beautiful person. Ā That being said, this was my FOURTH attempt to see her where yet another thing went off-script. Ā My family has been joking that I'm bad luck for her, and maybe I should "find a new love because we aren't meant to be together" lol. Ā I am so disappointed, but all the more motivated to have my special moment with her someday!

ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

40 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Same. I can't even watch my videos or look at my pictures from that night yetĀ :bradley:

I've been watching my video of TEOG and putting it in my mind as the closing song and it's really beautiful:fatcat::heart:Ā 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I've been watching my video of TEOG and putting it in my mind as the closing song and it's really beautiful:fatcat::heart:Ā 

Oh :bradley:

But then the way she was looking up at the sky like "umm holy sh*t" while singing makes me laugh :ladyhaha:

And her bolting halfway through Angel Down makes me laugh :cryga:

It's so funny but it's also so painful :bradley:

šŸ–¤

jimmytimestep

y'all are saying she looks sad but like, maybe she just woke up from a nap?

I know i look like hell when i get off an airplane lol

1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

y'all are saying she looks sad but like, maybe she just woke up from a nap?

I know i look like hell when i get off an airplane lol

Literally me. I mean, let's be real here, Gaga has a major RBF. I have one too and people are CONSTANTLY asking me "what's wrong?" šŸ¤£Ā  Give her a break. She doesn't have to be smiling all the time.Ā 

Archived