news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brolysskins

I'm so over VEGAS lol. I live here and find nothing fun about it other than spending a lot of money on overpriced sht. Gaga can you do a residency in like Puerto Vallarta or something fun and clean and cheap? 

Juanlittlem

While I believe she will get back to Vegas on 2023 I also want to remind everyone on their info about the Chromatica Ball.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, is this a brand new contract or just finishing the existing one with a new show?

1 minute ago, KindnessPunk said:

I though she still had some shows left to fulfill her contract, no? 

I think she still has shows to do to fulfill her current contract, but is in negotiations to sign a new one (with a new show probably?!)

Bradley
5 minutes ago, sara57 said:

I think she still has shows to do to fulfill her current contract, but is in negotiations to sign a new one (with a new show probably?!)

Considering how Enigma needs to be revamped to almost look like a new show, isn't it a bit far-fetched to think she's gonna have to create a brand new one after Enigma 2.0? Not to mention she just made the Chromatica Ball.

Papergangstuh

Where were you all when the Enigma 2.0/revamping article came out a few weeks ago lol

Obviously her residency is getting extended, otherwise they wouldn't bother to revamp and just focus on Jazz + Piano.

Roughhouse Dandy

A residency means a reliable venue, more time to prepare + save for a trip, a more controlled environment allowing for some surprise song variations, elaborate sets we were crying about, lighting design, etc... 

Not sure why so many monsters are against the idea. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ChicaSkas
31 minutes ago, OMonster said:

The inevitable comparisons to 'PLAY' would be kinda funny too. 

forePLAY for one

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived